red rosie odonnel - american traitor?

Behar's Bad Taste: 'Laura Looks Like She's Starting to Drink; She's Like Stoned'
Posted by Mark Finkelstein on April 26, 2007 - 16:12.
With Rosie O'Donnell on her way out of "The View," could Joy Behar be seeking to establish herself as the show's dominant voice of vulgarity?

Commenting on a videotape of President Bush doing an impromptu dance with a West African troupe on the occasion of Malaria Awareness Day, with the First Lady in attendance, Behar said the following:

THE VIEW CO-HOST JOY BEHAR: Laura looks like she's starting to drink. Did you see her? She's like stoned.

View video here.

Note that while Mrs. Bush isn't visible in the clip shown here, the First Lady was indeed in attendance at the malaria event and Behar had obviously viewed an extended clip.

This wasn't Behar's only lapse of feminist solidarity -- or good taste -- on the show. Earlier, another panel member had mentioned that on "Dancing With the Stars," Paul McCartney's future ex-wife Heather Mills, who had a leg amputated after a car crash, had performed a back flip

BEHAR: With one leg, that's true. Did she leave little holes in the floor from the leg?
Can you imagine the outrage from the "differently-abled community" if a conservative had said such a thing?

Joy Behar: The View's new Queen Bee of Bad Taste? Is this what passes for witty repartee in Barbara Walters' book?

http://newsbusters.org/node/12338

has the msm finally had even enough with ultra leftist rosie odonnel? even the moonbats at nbc cant tolerate her so they fired her. does using nbc airtime to say that the us government did 911 have consequences? apparently, yes!

:clap2:

So, anyone who speaks in opposition to Chimpy McPresident's failed policy in Iraq is a traitor, and a commie at that? :wtf:

How McCarthyesque of you. As a veteran who served this country honorably and with pride, if you want to question my patriotism, or that of anyone else, who opposes the Bush administration's policies, I have but one thing to say. Fuck you.

I post facts

Like the polls showing Dems sinking like the Titantic

foxfacts.jpg

foley.jpg
FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

a37wyMJL.jpg
20051109foxnews.jpg
foxpr0n.jpg
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2006/08/hannity2.JPG[/IMG]
foxdrudge.jpg

Oh yes, and taking Christ out of Christmas:
happy-holidays-fox-news.jpg

Sheeple%20Watch%20Fox%20News.jpg
foxnews.jpg

faux_news.jpg

foxpropaganda.jpg

fox-germ-thumb.jpg

And if only Fox had been around earlier in History. We could have enjoyed Fair and Balenced (sure!) versions of the Past.
foxnews29.jpg

fox.news.civil.rights-734471.jpg
photoshop6-783999.jpg

liberals think rosie is actually a large group of people and therefore think that they have a majority that shares her views. it is one vote per person, despite if a person is equivalent in size to 10

Nice little circle-jerk y'all got going on here. But more to the point, who cares what Rosie O'Donnell does?

Oh, that's right, she questions the Bush administration's misguided policies, so she's a traitor. Y'all really need to do better than that. Your patron saint, Joseph Goebbels, would be disappointed.

I have to agree with Bully on his main point. Who cares about Rosie? Seriously let the woman talk all she wants. It benefits us.

If I'm underwriting the insurance policy for the employees, NO WAY does anyone throw that fat bitch off the show. It is a heinously unacceptable risk. Drive her off with a cattle prod - throw rocks at her - lure her away with food...

hahahhahaha

Forum List

Back