red rosie odonnel - american traitor?

I am certainly no fan of Rosie.... but I really have grown weary of the right's ubiquitous use of the word "traitor" to describe anyone without Bush jism dripping from their lips or their rectum. "Giving aid and comfort to the enemy" means giving actual aid and comfort..... expressing your ideas about the war, from half a world away, is not treasonous.

Would you rather "conspiracy theorist" "Tin Foil Hat Crowd" its an easy way to deflect focus from the original message, which was directed at Conservative spin and propaganda.

Its perfect, anyone who disagree's is given a label with a negative connotation, immediately discrediting anything they have to say.

I dont much care for rosie, it doesnt really matter.

the twisting and spinning, deflecting and redirecting is unparalleled when it comes to the right, because they are constantly being accused and questioned in the things they do. Theyve mastered retalliation.

Asking questions and looking for answers seems reasonable and logical, unless you're a part of the conservative right wing, cause they already gave you the answers, and you obviously didnt listen.

In Republican minds everyone should totally fuck off, and mind their own business, who does anyone think they are to suggest any other explanation for whats going on, other than what the conservatives tell you is the truth.

Thats it, what they say is true, and if you have any crazy ideas that it isnt, and that they could possibly be lying, you are obviously crazy kook and a left wing liberal, with a tin foil hat.

Its perfect.

You are either a lying Republican or a Crazy Liberal.

.... but I really have grown weary of the right's ubiquitous use of the word "traitor" to describe anyone without Bush jism dripping from their lips or their rectum.

Isn't "bush jism" actually a contradiction in terms, though?

Look at that,ole' BLUBBER BUTT RSR is calling somebody else fat.

Why don't you post a photo of yourself?

Afraid that every ones monitors will tip over?

Paul the troll is back

I see you left your own thrad over the hate letter

Truth drove you on to other things Paul?

With Rosie, her meals are as big as her head

RSR took a lunch break from work back in '83..... he hasn't finished yet.

Kettle - meet pot.......

989523FatManAtComputer.jpg

There is a difference between a traitor and a moron. Lets examine.

I want bin laden to win vs controlled demolition

one is traiterous, one is completely stupid :p

Now, what i consider stupid, some disagree with me, thats fine.

My opinion of stupid, is my opinion, im not condemning anyone, or their views.

Rosie, says alot of stupid things in my judgment, but she is not even smart enough to know what traitor is, let alone, actually commit a terrorist act. Abc got fed up with her bullshit, so they let her go?, or did they ?. who knows, but thank god, some of the crap she said was very close to anti-american speech, with the whole gulf of tomkin, we blew our selves up, anyone who is conservative is facist, christian bad people as bad as muslim bad people, she is simply a vile person, who gets off on hurting people.

She is what she spews, a hate filled asshole :p, but not smart enough to be treasonous.

There is a difference between a traitor and a moron. Lets examine.

I want bin laden to win vs controlled demolition

one is traiterous, one is completely stupid :p

Now, what i consider stupid, some disagree with me, thats fine.

My opinion of stupid, is my opinion, im not condemning anyone, or their views.

Rosie, says alot of stupid things in my judgment, but she is not even smart enough to know what traitor is, let alone, actually commit a terrorist act. Abc got fed up with her bullshit, so they let her go?, or did they ?. who knows, but thank god, some of the crap she said was very close to anti-american speech, with the whole gulf of tomkin, we blew our selves up, anyone who is conservative is facist, christian bad people as bad as muslim bad people, she is simply a vile person, who gets off on hurting people.

She is what she spews, a hate filled asshole :p, but not smart enough to be treasonous.

You aren't smart enough to know that you are the equivalent of a revolutionary era Tory, ever loyal to King George.

king-george.jpg

british-grenadier.jpg

Paul the troll and his pictures strikes again

It would be better for your mental health (if any is left) if you accept the fact, Pres Bush will be YOUR President until noon Jan 20, 2009

Jealous you can't take one asshole?

Your alter ego on another board said the same thing when I took one last year

Jealous you can't take one asshole?

Your alter ego on another board said the same thing when I took one last year

What?????

Is this some kind of flirting???

I hate to let you down, but you really aren't my type, being male, stupid, ugly, and male.

Maybe Snowjob would like to join you on your cruise. He likes you.

So far you and your buddies on the Hate Tread deserve this award:

lrwcj_award.gif

Forum List

Back