Recruiting...The Discussion

Who's but got hurt is off topic. Pixie had every right and a responsibility as a mod to go to Gunny with anything she felt was a threat to USMB. I trust Gunny's judgment on all issues USMB. The OP is only in reference to his EDICT. His reaction seemed heavy handed to me. Of course it is all his call. My only problem was that he included ALL references to the whereabouts of any other site.

I still believe there should be a distinction between "recruiting" and sharing interesting info with other members via PM. The suggestion that we should go to the trouble to ask someone for their e-mail is ridiculous. Not everyone wants to give out their e-mail. I believe Gunny has the good sense to know the difference between recruiting and what is not recruiting. That is the sole purpose of this thread. All this talk about rats and butts is just a click bonus for USMB.

Pixie's not the Rat... :lol:

:)

peace...

Who's but got hurt is off topic. Pixie had every right and a responsibility as a mod to go to Gunny with anything she felt was a threat to USMB. I trust Gunny's judgment on all issues USMB. The OP is only in reference to his EDICT. His reaction seemed heavy handed to me. Of course it is all his call. My only problem was that he included ALL references to the whereabouts of any other site.

I still believe there should be a distinction between "recruiting" and sharing interesting info with other members via PM. The suggestion that we should go to the trouble to ask someone for their e-mail is ridiculous. Not everyone wants to give out their e-mail. I believe Gunny has the good sense to know the difference between recruiting and what is not recruiting. That is the sole purpose of this thread. All this talk about rats and butts is just a click bonus for USMB.

peace...
is that a confession?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...
is that a confession?

The Cops can't be Rats, DDC... :thup:

peace...

Fastest horse: the board's biggest brown-noser, the poster that tries the hardest to get people to like him (especially the mods).

Forum List

Back