Recruiting...The Discussion

ahhh i got it...someone forwarded a pm to admins?
That has yet to be established. Huggy bases his accusation on the wording of Gunny's announcement. Could be a statement of fact, could be he didn't word it particularly well and a bunch of lemmings are following each other over the cliff of reality onto the shores of perception.

so has gunny banned everyone who went to the new board?
Nope. Apparently, Gunny has no issue with people being members of other boards. I am shocked to discover this earthshattering news. I can confidently confess my membership to two others. I feel so much better now that I can come out as 'disloyal' to Gunny. :lol:

Obviously. They need to keep going out on recon trips...dropping bombs and then running back to their little private cubby hole where it is "safe" and they can claim the high road. Real brave there. And mature too. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

I appreciate all the hand wringing about some other alleged MB but this thread is about the sanctity of PMs.
Newsflash: PMs have no sanctity.

that's why I suggest we talk about the sanctity of life.. :eusa_angel:

Obviously. They need to keep going out on recon trips...dropping bombs and then running back to their little private cubby hole where it is "safe" and they can claim the high road. Real brave there. And mature too. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

I appreciate all the hand wringing about some other alleged MB but this thread is about the sanctity of PMs.
Newsflash: PMs have no sanctity.

:eek: What about the confessional for Catholics? That has sanctity, right? If not, I'm doomed. :lol:

their goal is marytardom .... seems like. did I spell that right?

Good.. then I will expect you to resond to all the weasly bomb droppers in this thread and remind them of the of the same then. :eusa_angel:

As for the PM's. It think you are over reacting.

Last edited:
nothing on the net is private...come on peeps.....

Agreed. And this message board uses a database. It's easy to query a database, even if you don't have direct access. Frankly, I don't care if people read my PMs. This is just a friggin message board. Jeez. It's not like we're discussing national security and nuclear missile launch codes... Or are we? :eusa_shifty:

Agreed. And this message board uses a database. It's easy to query a database, even if you don't have direct access. Frankly, I don't care if people read my PMs. This is just a friggin message board. Jeez. It's not like we're discussing national security and nuclear missile launch codes... Or are we? :eusa_shifty:

good question, let me check.

be back in 10 minutes.

Good.. then I will expect you to resond to all the weasly bomb droppers in this thread and remind them of the of the same then. :eusa_angel:

"over reacting?" It's called having a discussion. Discussions are not a bad thing. Gunny makes an announcement. People read the announcement. People discuss.

The Feds are already reading your PMs... :thup:

:)

peace...

"over reacting?" It's called having a discussion. Discussions are not a bad thing. Gunny makes an announcement. People read the announcement. People discuss.

Oh,, okay.. NOW it's a "discussion" that's :cool:

peace...

Shit! I thought they were just comin' after Gunny.... are we all on the list? :eek:

peace...

Shit! I thought they were just comin' after Gunny.... are we all on the list? :eek:

Just Ravi... :lol:

Ask her. :thup:

peace...

Oh,, okay.. NOW it's a "discussion" that's :cool:

It is "now" as it was in the beginning...coincidinkly the thread title.."Recruiting ...The Discussion":lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back