Record High, After Record High; Even Fox News Is Celebrating Latest Economic News

s-and-p-500.jpg

Trump would be taking credit every day for the Dow, for the record low unemployment, for the record energy independence, for the housing market, for boat sales, for house sales, for low foreclosures.

And all the Trumptards would be crowing and crowing about how great we're doing.

Every one of you knows this is a fact.

It just pisses you off to the bottoms of your black souls that America isn't failing or in a depression.

Trump would be taking credit every day for the Dow, for the record low unemployment, for the record energy independence, for the housing market, for boat sales, for house sales, for low foreclosures.

And all the Trumptards would be crowing and crowing about how great we're doing.

Every one of you knows this is a fact.

It just pisses you off to the bottoms of your black souls that America isn't failing or in a depression.

Trump would be bragging about the record stock market. That Democrats do is one reason I do not support many of them.

A record stock market does not mean the economy is good for many. As has been pointed out the very top owns by and far the most in the markets. That leaves the majority of people still struggling as we do everything to boost the markets while leaving them behind.

Twinkle :boobies:'s from Faux news is America's economic mouthpiece, and you folks go all ga ga.....:rolleyes: ~S~

Keep on reading Rawsewage, and you will be surprised at the outcome...

Key Statistics
  • Roughly 60% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
  • 75% of Americans earning under $50k live paycheck to paycheck
  • 26% of Americans never expect to be financially secure
  • 52% of Americans don’t have a three-month saving cushion
  • 21.7% of millennials have no savings
  • 57% of women say income has not kept up with inflation
  • 35% of Americans have credit card debt

More items

15+ New Living Paycheck to Paycheck Statistics in 2024

earthweb.com/living-paycheck-to-paycheck-statistics/
key statistics

306>232

New highs in the stock market.

GOP anger>all time high.

The American economy received multiple encouraging signals on Friday, and even Fox News' Sandra Smith couldn't put a negative spin on it.

First, the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index showed a surge of optimism, as the index rose to the highest level it had seen in nearly three years.

According to the survey, consumers finally seem to be feeling the effects of cooling inflation."The stock market continues to hit record high after record high," she said. "You're looking at a fresh 300-point gain on the Dow right now.

The Biden ecnomy keeps rolling, and it's just the beginning of the first quarter, and a lot of construction projects around the country ramp up this year.
Have Raw Sewage 'splain the $600 billion shortfall in tax receipts from last year, gaslighting hack.

There has never been more funny money in circulation....Of course the raw numbers are going to be up.

You really aren't at all very bright.

It's the same reason the markets went up under Trump.

Not arguing otherwise....But thanks for dutifully squeezing Orange Man in there somewhere.

Now to my point. Trump supporters weren't complaining then so they have no soap box to complain now.

As I often say, anything you refuse to condemn your guy for will only get worse with the next.

Now to my point. Trump supporters weren't complaining then so they have no soap box to complain now.

As I often say, anything you refuse to condemn your guy for will only get worse with the next.
Prior to the scamdemic, Trump's policy was in fact beginning to shrink the balance sheet at the Fed....Not much, but the ship was being brought about.

True story.

Forum List

Back