Reconquista of Aztlan

Liberals not giving a fuck about border security.

Is that a stone you want to throw solely at liberals? republicans had 8 years to plug that hole and we are no better now than we were in 2004.

Republicans have been pretty liberal this decade. As far as immigration, look at McCain and Bush.

Very very true for 2 reasons:
(1) They know the Black vote is always going to be democratic so they try to get the hispanic vote
(2) Big business prevents them from doing anything!

Is that a stone you want to throw solely at liberals? republicans had 8 years to plug that hole and we are no better now than we were in 2004.

Republicans have been pretty liberal this decade. As far as immigration, look at McCain and Bush.

Yeah, ill agree that Bush could have done alot more, but at least he wasnt trying to give everyone amnesty, like the democrats want. McCain wasnt and isnt president, and he was a lone voice in the republican party on that subject, so im not sure why you mentioned him in particular. McCain certainly had a softer stance than the vast majority of republicans, but he never had the power to single handedly change immigration policy.

BS, Bush was out in full force trying to get the amnesty bill passed!

Yeah, ill agree that Bush could have done alot more, but at least he wasnt trying to give everyone amnesty, like the democrats want. McCain wasnt and isnt president, and he was a lone voice in the republican party on that subject, so im not sure why you mentioned him in particular. McCain certainly had a softer stance than the vast majority of republicans, but he never had the power to single handedly change immigration policy.

Bush Amnesty Plan Threatens U.S. Economy

Three weeks ago there was no one among Republican voters who would have said that fixing the problem of illegal immigration to the U.S. meant granting amnesty to an estimated eight million illegal aliens, the majority of whom have entered the U.S. without a visa by walking across our border with Mexico.

But that is precisely what President Bush said last week he intends to do, as he posed for pictures before a Mexican flag in Monterrey, Mexico. To his left was Mexican President Vicente Fox (search ), who -- in an even more alarming image -- was framed by the Stars and Stripes as he smiled for the cameras.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,109026,00.html

:lol:

You poor, dumb bastard. Go sit in the fucking corner.

No, i think its YOU who should sit in the corner, you "poor dumb bastard". You need to start reading more, but you are just a mere child-boy, so i shouldnt expect too much out of you. Had you read this article, you wouldnt look as stupid as you do right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

Responding to recent comments by Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, President Bush said yesterday he is against offering an across-the-board amnesty to illegal workers living in the United States.

President Bush at news conference yesterday (White House photo)

Last week, Ridge told a town hall meeting in Miami, Fla., the U.S. should give illegal immigrants legal status.

At a news conference in Washington, Bush replied, "I have constantly said that we need to have an immigration policy that helps match any willing employer with any willing employee."

"It makes sense that that policy go forward," he continued. "And we're in the process of working that through now so I can make a recommendation to the Congress."

He added, however, "Let me also clarify something. This administration is firmly against blanket amnesty."

Here is the full article...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36147

Last edited:
WORLD NET DAILY, huh?

:rofl:

Gosh, dude.. maybe next time you can filter some david Duke quotes through NIGGERMANIA.COM!

clinton_laughing.jpg

WORLD NET DAILY, huh?

Gosh, dude.. maybe next time you can filter some david Duke quotes through NIGGERMANIA.COM!

clinton_laughing.jpg

Then your stance is that this story is not true? Please tell me you want to go there. Making you look stupid is thoroughly enjoying.

Thanks for posting the title so that I knew what the link was going to be...and thus not have to go through the trouble of clicking it to realize what patent stupidity it was. A jocular vodka ad almost drills directly to the heart of the plot, doesn't it. Are the elders of Zion involved?

It doesn't surprise me that this is your "source," though. You've posted similarly inaccurate claims and "evidence" in the past.

Where did this "myth" come from?

1. From the Mexican people themselves:
According to a Zogby poll in 2002, 58 percent of the Mexican people believed the U.S. Southwest belongs to Mexico, and 57 percent believed that Mexicans have the right to enter the United States without U.S. permission. Only small minorities disagreed with these propositions.

Let's have a look see.

The Mexico portion of the survey was conducted in Spanish between May 25 and May 26 among 801 adults chosen at random throughout Mexico. The poll was commissioned by Americans for Immigration Control, Inc. (AIC), which advocates increased restrictions on immigration.

:rolleyes: Naturally, that made me a tad suspicious of the methodological rigor of the study, as well as the representation of it.

When I tried to view the full paper:

The requested document was not found on this server.

:rolleyes: Convenient. Thanks for the help.

Regardless, your "study" betrays a few warning signs, and I'm dubious as to whether the 58% majority actually believes that the nation-state of Mexico should be in actual possession of the American Southwest and should therefore launch a reconquista attempt, or whether they simply harbor bitterness over the aggressive acquisition of the American Southwest by the U.S., especially considering the current condition of much of Mexico, but have no intentions of translating vague sentiments into decisive or meaningful action. Given that only 57% believes that Mexicans should be permitted to enter the U.S. without permission from the government (as do I, incidentally, because there's no ethical purpose for laws prohibiting entry), there are obviously a few problems if 58% allegedly support a reconquista.

2. From key thinkers IN MEXICO:

"You cannot give me a similar example of such a large migratory wave by an ant-like multitude, stubborn, unarmed, and carried on in the face of the most powerful and best-armed nation on earth....slowly returning it to the jurisdiction of Mexico without the firing of a single shot, nor requiring the least diplomatic action, by means of a steady, spontaneous, and uninterrupted occupation."
Carlos Loret de Mola, Excelsior, 1982

The Televisa guy? Is this really the best you can do? His remarks are simply inaccurate, given that ethnic descent is unrelated to the establishment of a nation-state.

The people of the poor, the lice-ridden and the cucarachas are advancing in the United States, a country that wants to speak Spanish because 33.4 million Hispanics impose their culture...Mexico is recovering the territories ceded to the United States with migratory tactics...This fills me with jubilation, because the Hispanics can have a growing force between Patagonia and Alaska. - Elena Poniatowska, July 3, 2001

I've never even heard of this one, nor, I suspect, have the vast majority of immigrants. Of course, your citation of obscure figures doesn't irritate me. On the contrary, it provides comic relief inasmuch as it functions as a profound revelation that you have no proof that There was also no mention of the nation-state of Mexico, merely some degree of Mexican cultures and attitudes.

"In the face of the silent reconquista of the United States, we confront a new linguistic phenomenon,” Carlos Fuentes

Is this really the best you can do? This suffers from the same problems as your other "examples" in that no direct advocacy of the hostile takeover of the American Southwest by the United Mexican States is involved.

3. And of course, leftist publications in the U.S., like The Voice of Aztlan continue to push for reconquista:

The analogy of Aztlán now also reaches far northward, as a concept embracing a range of values brought by modern immigrants engaging in the vital new process of assimilation, cultural reformulation and renewal among the many communities of peoples in the United States

Ah yes, I've met representatives of this group. I don't detect any serious attempt to influence actual policy toward the reclamation of the American Southwest for "Mexico," which marks yet another inaccuracy on your part. But inasmuch as your primary experience with the demographics of immigrants seems to come from searching the Internet, your ignorance is understandable.

Doesn't much sound like a myth to me.

Doesn't sound much like of an intelligent post to me. But please, post this where your fellow conspiracy theorists on Stormfront can see it. I'm sure they'll be very impressed.

Bush dealt with more than just about any other president, but you will never give him credit for it because you arent capable of recognizing any positive achievements from your political opposites.

If you're implying that I'm a democrat, you're mistaken. I'm not sure why Clinton was brought up, I was only talking about the opportunity that republicans had, which they squandered due to LACK OF BALLS. It's fact. It doesn't matter what Clinton did or didn't do, because we were only discussing what republicans DIDN'T do. If you want to start a different discussion about democract shortcomings, let me know. Lord knows they have a few.

Thanks for posting the title so that I knew what the link was going to be...and thus not have to go through the trouble of clicking it to realize what patent stupidity it was. A jocular vodka ad almost drills directly to the heart of the plot, doesn't it. Are the elders of Zion involved?

That was humor, you uptight sphincter.

there are obviously a few problems if 58% allegedly support a reconquista

Ya think? It took you two paragraphs to get to this point?

The simple fact of the matter is that your recurrent references to U.S. violations of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo reveal the truth of the reconquista issue: that many Mexicans believe that those lands are really Mexican, and they are free to settle there anytime they wish.

THAT IS WHAT THE TERM RECONQUISTA MEANS.

Furthermore, the term was coined by Mexicans WHO FEEL ENTITLED TO RESETTLE THE SOUTHWESTERN U.S. however and whenever they wish.

Every time you bring up the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, you are reaffirming that the reconquista does in fact exist, and that it influences Chicano thought on the matter.

Ah yes, I've met representatives of this group. I don't detect any serious attempt to influence actual policy toward the reclamation of the American Southwest for "Mexico,"

Aside from protesting on behalf of open borders, rights for illegal immigrants, free healthcare for illegal immigrants, free education for illegal immigrations, and amnesty.

AGAIN, the epitomy of reconquista...that the Southwestern U.S. spiritually belongs to Mexico and Mexico's indigenous peoples, that it was stolen from the U.S. who violated the terms of the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, and that Mexicans can do as they wish there. Further, that they are entitled to financial compensation and help from the U.S. in resettling there.

This isn't an organized military conspiracy, it is LITERAL PRACTICE every time a Mexican crosses the border and resettles in the Southwest.

Doesn't sound much like of an intelligent post to me. But please, post this where your fellow conspiracy theorists on Stormfront can see it. I'm sure they'll be very impressed.

Okay...so, because you haven't heard of these prominent authors, it's all a conspiracy theory.

Sounds like YOU are the one who isn't very intelligent on this issue.

Again, keep bringing up the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo here and elsewhere. Every time you do, you are reconfirming that the "myth" of reconquista is in fact a reality.

Last edited:
WORLD NET DAILY, huh?

clinton_laughing.jpg

Then your stance is that this story is not true? Please tell me you want to go there. Making you look stupid is thoroughly enjoying.

Yes, that is EXACTLY what i'm saying. Bush pushed blanket amnesty just like Reagan did. SOME Republicans rejected it but, again, WE SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT, DONT WE? If you need to pull your sources from a place like WND then i've already fistfucked your entire position. This is why me and Bill, above, had a good chuckle at your sad little rebuttal, mr WORLD NET DAILY.

and 8 years during the blow job era.......and nothing either.....

Illegal Immigration in the 90s wasn't NEAR the EPIC proportions it became after Bush took office.

Flow of Illegal Immigrants to U.S. Unabated
Mexicans Make Up Largest Group; D.C. Area Numbers Up 70 Percent Since 2000
Tuesday, March 22, 2005; Page A02
Flow of Illegal Immigrants to U.S. Unabated (washingtonpost.com)

:cuckoo:

Please, if your last ditch effort to deflect criticism is to try and blame Clinton just go ahead and save yourself the effort and hot air.

WORLD NET DAILY, huh?

clinton_laughing.jpg

Yes, that is EXACTLY what i'm saying. Bush pushed blanket amnesty just like Reagan did. SOME Republicans rejected it but, again, WE SEE HOW THAT WORKED OUT, DONT WE? If you need to pull your sources from a place like WND then i've already fistfucked your entire position. This is why me and Bill, above, had a good chuckle at your sad little rebuttal, mr WORLD NET DAILY.

I knew you were stupid enough to go there. Your assumption that worldnet was the only place this story could be found is flat wrong. Im really surprised you didnt try to cover your ass by looking into it yourself before making such a stupid claim, but im glad you did, because as i said before, i thoroughly enjoy making you look stupid, regardless of how pathetically easy it is to do.

Heres the same article, word for word, from the Washington Times, dumbass...

President Bush yesterday ruled out granting "blanket amnesty" to as many as 12 million immigrants illegally in the United States, but said he supports a policy that benefits American business owners and immigrant job seekers.

You can read the full article here if youd like...

Washington Times - Bush rules out 'blanket amnesty'

Last edited:
WASHINGTON TIMES?

Say, are you going to lunge to the NEW YORK POST next?

YOUR LINK, GENIUS.

The president did not spell out his preferred policy. A handful of options are floating around Capitol Hill, including one co-sponsored by several Republicans who propose giving legal residency to illegal immigrants through work.

Senior White House officials have expressed support for such a temporary-worker program that would let some workers become legal immigrants, but so far the administration has not backed any single piece of legislation.

After all.. WE SEE HOW FAR republicans managed to go with anti-illegal immigrant legislation while dominating government!

PWN

WASHINGTON TIMES?

Say, are you going to lunge to the NEW YORK POST next?

YOUR LINK, GENIUS.

The president did not spell out his preferred policy. A handful of options are floating around Capitol Hill, including one co-sponsored by several Republicans who propose giving legal residency to illegal immigrants through work.

Senior White House officials have expressed support for such a temporary-worker program that would let some workers become legal immigrants, but so far the administration has not backed any single piece of legislation.

After all.. WE SEE HOW FAR republicans managed to go with anti-illegal immigrant legislation while dominating government!

PWN

You present these quotes as if they prove that Bush wanted amnesty for illegals, yet theres nothing in there that says anything about it, in fact the word amnesty doesnt even appear anywhere in those quotes. You are also ignoring the opening statement of Bush NOT giving amnesty. I dont understand how you can be pleased with your rebuttal.

You are "rolling on the floor laughing"? Why? Are you laughing at your own stupidity? I know i am.

So how'd this one get started?

That's not true, Pauli. Most liberals feel the same way about border security as most conservatives feel...I'm pretty much the exception to the rule. Not that I don't care, more that I don't see a cost effective solution.

Did a liberal make you cry in middle school or something? Because you sure seem to make up a lot of things about them that have no basis in reality.

So how'd this one get started?

That's not true, Pauli. Most liberals feel the same way about border security as most conservatives feel...I'm pretty much the exception to the rule. Not that I don't care, more that I don't see a cost effective solution.

Did a liberal make you cry in middle school or something? Because you sure seem to make up a lot of things about them that have no basis in reality.

So what you are saying is, the republicans have been angry over the liberals stance on immigration, because the majority of them share the same beliefs? Yes, this makes total sense....in bizarro world.

So what you are saying is, the republicans have been angry over the liberals stance on immigration, because the majority of them share the same beliefs? Yes, this makes total sense....in bizarro world.
I agree, it is bizarre...but it happens to be the truth. Wingers get ahold of something that isn't true and repeat it over and over until it becomes conventional wisdom.

ronald reagan called from beyond the grave- i think he said you're a moron, but it was hard to tell he was laughing so hard.

I agree, it is bizarre...but it happens to be the truth. Wingers get ahold of something that isn't true and repeat it over and over until it becomes conventional wisdom.

You mean how the democrats were talking about pulling out of Iraq the entire time Bush was in office? Obama isnt going to pull out of Iraq, because that would be stupid to do, yet democrat voters have been convinced that the best choice IS to pull out. What does it say about the democrat voting block when they are unananimously united in this ignorant belief? You guys must feel pretty stupid right about now.

What about the success of the surge which you clowns repeatedly said wouldnt work. Democrats are the most ignorant voters out there, yet they are the ones who continually fall into the trap you claimed republicans had a problem with.

ronald reagan called from beyond the grave- i think he said you're a moron, but it was hard to tell he was laughing so hard.

Nah, me and Ronny are old buddies. I actually shook his hand during the Reagan/Carter election. I just spoke with him though with my ouija board, and he says you are the moron. He also said he saw you yesterday, running around your house naked and covered in feces, with a bunch of tin foil on your head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back