Recommendation for fencing. White Vinyl or wood 6 feet

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022
Any good recommendations for outdoor fencing? something that looks nice and sturdy and affordable. Thanks y’all.

That would pretty much be up to your personal tastes, as whatever you use will last as long as you take care of it.

Even if you get white vinyl material, you will still have to clean it at least once a year, or it gets those little moldy looking spots all over it.

There is a home in my AO that installed Trex fencing well over 20 years ago and it still looks great.

About this color.

R.78ed9c2f9e6d5765afa3fc2460277757

They make a sorta picket fence that's great too.

A horse farm in my AO used it just like a board fence and it looks great, it's been up since 2008.

No such thing as affordable fencing. It's all unreasonably expensive and I've never really figured out why.

There is a home in my AO that installed Trex fencing well over 20 years ago and it still looks great.

About this color.

A horse farm in my AO used it just like a board fence and it looks great, it's been up since 2008.

Now that's a fence worthy of the Southern border.

Mr. Trump...please pick up the house phone. Paging Mr. Trump......

Go electric. Nothing says "keep the fuck out" like a good shock to the balls.
I painted a picture of a klansmen on my porch. No one’s noticed yet
00EAA8EC-6C6C-4812-9AFB-8DB026D2CE27.jpeg

Any good recommendations for outdoor fencing? something that looks nice and sturdy and affordable. Thanks y’all.

Vinyl will get really expensive real fast because the panels are okay priced but everything else you will need is way over priced. The standard big bix store wood panels are pretty crap quality. I am thinking of custom building one but need to get my ass motivated to do it.

About this color.

Trex looks great and wears great too. I believe that any of them will wear well if cared for properly, however, by my experience, it is the posts that fail and if metal posts are used and installed properly they will last forever.

About this color.

That is high as a cats back, but hold up really well. If keeping, it may be the way to go. If selling, you will never get your money back out of it.

Forum List

Back