Recommend me some good sci fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I think Star Trek is boring! I want more action and adventure! I want cool futuristic weapons! I want badass characters! I want corrupt politicians that end up getting what is coming to them!

Is there any good sci fi out there?

I think Star Trek is boring! I want more action and adventure! I want cool futuristic weapons! I want badass characters! I want corrupt politicians that end up getting what is coming to them!

go watch your boring expanse.....ill take trek anyday....

The comic book stuff, all the Avengers and other fantasy films from comic books are probably more to your liking.

Star Trek was unique in that Gene Roddenberry demanded that writers quantify every thing in the show with valid scientific theory. In other words, it had to be plausible. If you look back, the devices and implements of the original are all over in real life.

The comic book stuff, all the Avengers and other fantasy films from comic books are probably more to your liking.

Star Trek was unique in that Gene Roddenberry demanded that writers quantify every thing in the show with valid scientific theory. In other words, it had to be plausible. If you look back, the devices and implements of the original are all over in real life.
Are we remembering the same show? They used to do some pretty random shit and the deflector beam or tractor beam could be modified to do anything at all.

Firefly was a great show that was canceled too quick... Continuum is another good one to me...

Star Trek was more realistic and was a great show for it time, and still has it appeal...

Are we remembering the same show? They used to do some pretty random shit and the deflector beam or tractor beam could be modified to do anything at all.

All theoretically feasable.

Many things that were fiction then, are reality now.

12 Star Trek Gadgets That Now Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back