Recession Not Likely

I know Dems have been hoping for one, but experts say it's not going to happen.

---A recession is no longer likely to happen this year in the US, according to the Economic Policy Survey report released today by the National Association for Business Economics.---

Recession not likely this year; odds at 25% or less

---A panel of economists now say that a recession is less likely than the same panel forecast last year, adding that the Federal Reserve was able to steer clear of a downturn with its three interest rate cuts last year.---

Economists pull back odds on a recession in 2020
Great call...

I know Dems have been hoping for one, but experts say it's not going to happen.

---A recession is no longer likely to happen this year in the US, according to the Economic Policy Survey report released today by the National Association for Business Economics.---

Recession not likely this year; odds at 25% or less

---A panel of economists now say that a recession is less likely than the same panel forecast last year, adding that the Federal Reserve was able to steer clear of a downturn with its three interest rate cuts last year.---

Economists pull back odds on a recession in 2020

With all due respect, the state of California is shut down, New York is following, Illinois as well. The economy has no way not to tank.

40 million unemployed and no depression? How is that possible??? A recession is declining output. with 40 million out of work I think output is declining. Harder to understand it disconnect between stock market and depressed economy, and how much inflation the money printing will cause.

Great call...
Trump performs economic miracles. Once the vaccine is out, Trump will get the economy back where it was almost immediately.
All his economic policy has been a failure. Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. Tariffs slowed manufacturing . We didn’t get his promised 4-6% growth. Are you really this stupid?

Tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves.

Except for capital gains taxes, and income tax cuts from very high levels, cuts rarely (fully) pay for themselves.

All his economic policy has been a failure.

And yet, still an improvement over Obama's policies.

yeah, I don't know who these "experts" are; but we will have a recession & maybe even a depression

once we get back to "normal"; our economy will take off

especially as we shift key manufacturing back home and away from China
IF there is to be a silver lining to this, it might be that we've finally realized it might be good to do some of our manufacturing at home.
..Mr Trump saw this long ago

Forum List

Back