Recently I received a diagnosis of a blood clot in my leg......a months supply of blood clot buster = $701.20 every month until who knows when...?

Health industry regulation gone wild. Which made me wonder what about the people that could not begin to afford this?

Do they die?

The blood clot is related to COVID that I was exposed to in mid September. First time ever .......
Is the drug called Praxada?

If it's Heparin, $700 for 30 days is an off the charts high price. It's been 9 years since I used pre-filled syringes @ $5 each.
When I was diagnosed with pulmonary emboli in both lungs, they gave me several days of injections of an anticoagulany called "Lovenox". I have no idea what it costs but I've just been on warfarin tablets since then and they are dirt-cheap.

Health industry regulation gone wild. Which made me wonder what about the people that could not begin to afford this?

Do they die?

The blood clot is related to COVID that I was exposed to in mid September. First time ever .......
No
We are a nation that finances poverty. If you are poor, all will be paid by your fellow taxpayers.

When I was diagnosed with pulmonary emboli in both lungs, they gave me several days of injections of an anticoagulany called "Lovenox". I have no idea what it costs but I've just been on warfarin tablets since then and they are dirt-cheap.
Lovenox is about the same price as Heparin, AFAIK. I started on Heparin before and after leg surgery.
My Dad was on Warfarin for AFIB.

You're lucky, your ignorance should overwhelm any blood clot...

explain it vaxx for donut.jpg

IF I had not procrastinated on the second booster there is a very good chance COVID would never have penetrated my soul.

And if you hadn't let them inject that dangerous shit into you in the first place, perhaps you wouldn't be having this problem, now.

You chose to let them use you a a lab rat.

And if you hadn't let them inject that dangerous shit into you in the first place, perhaps you wouldn't be having this problem, now.

You chose to let them use you a a lab rat.

I'm glad someone else said it first.

Bless you.

Shall we start a myocarditis pool?

YES when the tech told me $701.20 I nearly died on the spot. I ordered one third of an order then contacted the VA for assistance. The VA stepped up to the plate.

Nonetheless the pharmaceutical industry is guilty of price gouging.......BEYOND REALITY.

This blood thinner seems to be working. I intend to have frequent appointments with my doctor. All medical people concerned have contacted me.

Thumbs up.
If you are a Vietnam veteran, blood clots are associated with Agent Orange exposure. I was medevaced from Vietnam in 1971 with a blood clot in my leg--thrombophlebitis and it was soon after being exposed. It also was responsible for my heart disease. The VA has determined that Agent Orange exposure is a presumptive cause and will approve treatment if you had boots on the ground.

If you are a Vietnam veteran, blood clots are associated with Agent Orange exposure. I was medevaced from Vietnam in 1971 with a blood clot in my leg--thrombophlebitis and it was soon after being exposed. It also was responsible for my heart disease. The VA has determined that Agent Orange exposure is a presumptive cause and will approve treatment if you had boots on the ground.

Thank you for serving.

Do they die?

As a DVT long time vascular patient, who's had half a dozen blood clots removed from my legs plus Gortex tubing for femoral arteries, long before covid and shots, I assume that they want to try clot breaking drugs first. If they don't work, don't worry. There are three surgical removal techniques that work really well.

I would suggest a trip to the Doppler folks to make sure that there aren't other problems too.

We have started the Big Die Off .

They were told over three and a half years ago .
Begged two and a half years ago .
And given endless advice from then on on .
But they were either lazy , gullible , stupid or any permutation .
Now the whining and bleating will grow louder and louder .
What do you want ? A medal ?
RIP .

Do they die?

Your story doesn't add up.

YES when the tech told me $701.20 I nearly died on the spot. I ordered one third of an order then contacted the VA for assistance. The VA stepped up to the plate.

Nonetheless the pharmaceutical industry is guilty of price gouging.......BEYOND REALITY.

This blood thinner seems to be working. I intend to have frequent appointments with my doctor. All medical people concerned have contacted me.

Thumbs up.
Many people are on blood thinners because of heart issues.

Forum List

Back