something I didn't know about Trump (even though I've read just about every book on him)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I read this book by Judge Jeanine Pirro the other day and she said in this one part that Trump was such a hard worker when he was president, that he would go all day without eating anything! Did she say he would go DAYS (plural) without eating? Well, either way, that impressed me quite a bit.

It shouldn't surprise anyone. I heard somewhere that he only gets 4 hours of sleep per night.

I'm not sure that's a good idea. but I suppose one could get used to it? I've heard one NEEDS 8 hours a night. Then again, some folks say you NEED ... lots of things that you do not actually need

sex, for example.

I read this book by Judge Jeanine Pirro the other day and she said in this one part that Trump was such a hard worker when he was president, that he would go all day without eating anything! Did she say he would go DAYS (plural) without eating? Well, either way, that impressed me quite a bit.
It shouldn't surprise anyone. I heard somewhere that he only gets 4 hours of sleep per night.
I'm not sure that's a good idea. but I suppose one could get used to it? I've heard one NEEDS 8 hours a night. Then again, some folks say you NEED ... lots of things that you do not actually need
sex, for example.

DID YOU KNOW THAT:
  • Trump gave a check for $25,000 to a marine who was falsely imprisoned in Mexico for a year to help him get back on his feet?
  • Trump gave a big check to a guy for being a hero who stopped on a bridge to prevent a guy from jumping committing suicide?
  • Trump personally completed construction of an ice rink, under budget, for the city of New York they had been unable to finish themselves?
  • Trump brought in a bunch of his own people a few days after 9/11 to help with the hunt for bodies and clean-up?
  • Trump donated his salary as president while in office to put towards charitable causes instead.
WHAT ABOUT BIDEN:
  • Biden gave the finger to his own granddaughter trying to exclude her from the family.

sex, for example.
facepalm.gif

To me, four hours is not enough especially with him being whatever his age currently is. At least six hours of sleep should be on his plate if more can't be in the cards.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Well, maybe he gets more than 4 hours sleep at certain times, maybe not every night? I hope so. But if he gets that little sleep every single night for decades

he is far more amazing than I thought (although, like you, I am concerned)

I admit I never read one but I bet 95% of books written about Trump were negative propaganda and spin. The conclusion is that if you read every book about Trump you would probably have a negative opinion about him.

I admit I never read one but I bet 95% of books written about Trump were negative propaganda and spin. The conclusion is that if you read every book about Trump you would probably have a negative opinion about him.
because CNN told you to

:auiqs.jpg:

Bottom line, Trump risked money and built things and met a payroll while old Joe Biden never had a real job.

Trump crashed and burned in the construction business. He stopped going bankrupt when he stopped and just sold his brand. Trump is lazy and slapdash. He took six hours of executive time every morning to do his hair and make-up.

People that read books about politicians must be some boring ass motherfuckers.

Gee, I wish I could "crash and burn" like TRUMP!

you can crash and burn and s till be a billionaire?
WHO KNEW????????????????????????

I have Baffoonglow on Ignore

I'd click Show Ignored content

but I'm not in the mood

Forum List

Back