Recent Rioting In Minnesota.Yah, The Local Democrats Were Bored And Needed To Entertain Themselves, Right?

They want to be heard, they are angry.
To me, this is understandable, but is a prison sentence the kind of response that they want in return for the way that they choose to put their feelings out there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When are people going to learn that the dead will not be resurrected no matter what is or isn't done?

So why didn’t target lock the store and keep it locked until the police arrived?
Amen to this. Keeping the doors unlocked only allowed the looters to complete their missions.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has there ever been any looting anywhere after the passing of a white person?

I doubt he wanted to kill this guy
Oh, he wanted to kill him. And he did.

you sharing Pig Killer socks with your soul mate 'Billy In Bloomers'?
Yer an idiot. A mean, big mouthed wannabe bad ass, but is in actuality nothing but a honking idiot blathering at a screen while flexing his non existent muscles. Therefore..I will not address you further because I don't waste time on fools.
Toodles.

I doubt he wanted to kill this guy
Oh, he wanted to kill him. And he did.

you sharing Pig Killer socks with your soul mate 'Billy In Bloomers'?
Yer an idiot. A mean, big mouthed wannabe bad ass, but is in actuality nothing but a honking idiot blathering at a screen while flexing his non existent muscles. Therefore..I will not address you further because I don't waste time on fools.
Toodles.

Yes, I did indeed nail you down pat. You wear your Pig Killer socks on your head or the normal way, on your feet?

The officer followed department procedure, and did nothing wrong.

You are completely full of shit. My brother is a cop and we were talking about this last night. He said there is ZERO excuse for what that cop did once they had that guy cuffed. He said he is for sure getting charged with manslaughter at the minimum and the second cop that stood there next to him with this arms folded will likely get charged also. As for the other two involved, they were off camera so depending on what they were doing they could end up charged or getting their jobs back.

Yeah, so is my brother, and in many depts. and he said the guy followed procedures. Your brother doesn't decide policy for Minneapolis police, for one, and for two they will sit on these violent gimps until the wagon shows up and hauls them off. Sucks to be a violent dumbass like the Darwin Award winner who died thinking he was going to mau mau the cops and win a big lawsuit; now his relatives will get it all and dance on his grave.
You reap what you sow.

Yep, and when you're a violent idiot who has been led to believe he's some super bad ass and cops are supposed to be intimidated by his idiotic posturing and allow him to get away with anything just because he acts 'all mad n shit', well you know, shit happens.
I feel very bad for anyone your brother happens to come across and is black. Hell, brown. Even white.

This cop you vermin want to railroad had 19 years in; no trail of dead bodies, but you cop haters are too infantile and angry about some ticket you got years ago when you thought the cop was there to kiss your ass and stuff because Mommy Daddy told you how Speshul you were, and he still didn't grovel and beg your forgiveness, well, shit, he must be a Nazi n stuff who didn't realize you're supposed to do whatever you felt like doing

In the video , I see just another violent punk, with a mob surrounidng the officers, and the cop having to decide whether to defend himself from a mob of cop hating halfwits, much like yourself, or keep the thug they arrested from escaping. You can blame the mob for the results.
The cop has more than a dozen internal affairs investigations....You haven't the first idea of what you're blabbering about.

You are completely full of shit. My brother is a cop and we were talking about this last night. He said there is ZERO excuse for what that cop did once they had that guy cuffed. He said he is for sure getting charged with manslaughter at the minimum and the second cop that stood there next to him with this arms folded will likely get charged also. As for the other two involved, they were off camera so depending on what they were doing they could end up charged or getting their jobs back.

Yeah, so is my brother, and in many depts. and he said the guy followed procedures. Your brother doesn't decide policy for Minneapolis police, for one, and for two they will sit on these violent gimps until the wagon shows up and hauls them off. Sucks to be a violent dumbass like the Darwin Award winner who died thinking he was going to mau mau the cops and win a big lawsuit; now his relatives will get it all and dance on his grave.

Told you so, dipshit

You reap what you sow.

Yep, and when you're a violent idiot who has been led to believe he's some super bad ass and cops are supposed to be intimidated by his idiotic posturing and allow him to get away with anything just because he acts 'all mad n shit', well you know, shit happens.
I feel very bad for anyone your brother happens to come across and is black. Hell, brown. Even white.

This cop you vermin want to railroad had 19 years in; no trail of dead bodies, but you cop haters are too infantile and angry about some ticket you got years ago when you thought the cop was there to kiss your ass and stuff because Mommy Daddy told you how Speshul you were, and he still didn't grovel and beg your forgiveness, well, shit, he must be a Nazi n stuff who didn't realize you're supposed to do whatever you felt like doing

In the video , I see just another violent punk, with a mob surrounidng the officers, and the cop having to decide whether to defend himself from a mob of cop hating halfwits, much like yourself, or keep the thug they arrested from escaping. You can blame the mob for the results.
The cop has more than a dozen internal affairs investigations....You haven't the first idea of what you're blabbering about.

So what? He's a white police officer in a commie city with commie Mayors and mostly 'Diversity' hires for chiefs. The amazing thing is they have any white officers left. Some cities hire gangbangers to make their quotas. Getting complaints in black hoods and white suburbs means nothing, and of course he was never fired, and he certainly wasn't coddled by a city govt. noted for its left wing 'stuck in the 60's' mentality.

Thugs file complaints against cops all the time, hoping to win a civil suit and die like Rodney King, in their own swimming pool.

Last edited:

Told you so, dipshit

told me what? That you're a cop hater?

As for the riots, they happen all the time in left wing democrat controled cities. Any excuse will do for a looting spree among feral animals. IF you think they're rioting because they have such concern for the dead guy and care about 'Justice N Stuff', you're also a clueless dumbass. they just laugh at that stuff; they want to steal stuff and torch buildings for fun, and Hippie Mayor and Diversity Friendly' police chief wil stand by and let them do it with no real interference.

You reap what you sow.

So what? He's a white police officer in a commie city with commie Mayors and mostly 'Diversity' hires for chiefs. The amazing thing is they have any white officers left. Some cities hire gangbangers to make their quotas. Getting complaints in black hoods and white suburbs means nothing, and of course he was never fired, and he certainly wasn't coddled by a city govt. noted for its left wing 'stuck in the 60's' mentality.
So he's an out-of-control cop with a long record of exceeding his authority....The fact that the commie mayors, useless city councils, and incompetent police chiefs have done nothing to remedy the situation leaves the problem at their doorstep.

You reap what you sow.

So he's an out-of-control cop with a long record of exceeding his authority....The fact that the commie mayors, useless city councils, and incompetent police chiefs have done nothing to remedy the situation leaves the problem at their doorstep.

Rubbish. Being a white cop in a left wing city means you have big giant target on your back from the first day. They didn't get rid of him because those complaints were obviously garbage filed by the usual sniveling criminal gimps, and even retarded left wingers knew they would look stupid for firing him over them. As I said, 19 years in and no string of dead bodies, and of course when some thug provokes a response from officers like this clown did, they get sat on until the paddy wagon arrives. Whether assorted cop hating hippies or meth heads like that or not is just too bad.

Forum List

Back