Recent Rioting In Minnesota.Yah, The Local Democrats Were Bored And Needed To Entertain Themselves, Right?

So why didn’t target lock the store and keep it locked until the police arrived?
Nothing they can do at that point. Govenor Walz is calling in National Guard.
Damn the useless Star Tribune. I can no longer see the article for free.
He should have anticipated this from day one. The officer's in question were unprofessional and 100% wrong in their actions. The perp was a piece of shit...now the officer's made him an icon. Dumb. But that does not excuse rioting and looting. Shoot on sight. The first man I killed in combat bothered me. After that...the rest came as numbness. Just a target to be " neutralized."

You're a fucking idiot. A Deplorable to the end.

Why? At every opportunity people loot stores! Time to put stiff prison sentences with behavior.

St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.
Shoot on sight. I was a Marine during L.A. riots. Never got the green light to shoot the bastards. Show of force with live ammo locked and loaded calmed the idiots down.

Wow, what a brave guy you must be, but I doubt the Marines were used to enforce the law on LA Streets. Ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act? The act was not modified to allow Military Forces to enforce the law in a domestic situation until G W Bush signed a modification allowing the President to do so. Watts was decades before the Marines could intervene and enforce domestic laws.

Oh, and BTW, I suspect you are a poser.

Last edited:
Why? At every opportunity people loot stores! Time to put stiff prison sentences with behavior.

St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.
Shoot on sight. I was a Marine during L.A. riots. Never got the green light to shoot the bastards. Show of force with live ammo locked and loaded calmed the idiots down.

Wow, what a brave guy you must be, but I doubt the Marines were used to enforce the law on LA Streets. Ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act? The act was not modified to allow Military Forces to enforce the law in domestic situation until G W Bush signed a modification allowing the President to do so. Watts was decades before the Marines could intervene and enforce domestic laws.
Rodney King verdict. Marines were there as well as California National Guard. Never mentioned my bravery, but to compare myself to an idiot like you...I have more testicular fortitude than you will ever have. This was an easy slam. Don't ever judge me again.

I can understand the frustration from these folks...but this is outrageous and wrong! If you are going to protest. Looting and rioting by ruining properties and businesses is no way to "voice your anger". It's at the ballot box! Vote your Governors/Representatives out! Whoever you feel should be responsible for any of the disruption, vote them out!

Wow, what a brave guy you must be, but I doubt the Marines were used to enforce the law on LA Streets. Ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act? The act was not modified to allow Military Forces to enforce the law in domestic situation until G W Bush signed a modification allowing the President to do so. Watts was decades before the Marines could intervene and enforce domestic laws.
Tell us what good burning LA did? Many people died and neighborhoods were torched. Bashing Reginald Denny’s head in with a brick was an act of bravery you think?

Last edited:
I dont use television, so I dont always see this stuff. I heard about it, but I havent seen it until now.

Never axe why I dont like these people

Don't worry. Targets was going out of business. Especially after this pandemic. And George Soros always profited from major catastrophes. Especially from insurance claims.

I have no idea who the perpetrators were. This is the first time im hearing about it. Regardless, i already know for a fact what the race of the people involved are. Black people, right? Its like im fucking psychic or something.
Not just blacks. At the link I posted scroll to the bottom. The video clearly shows white peoples were looting too. All they accomplished though was not having a Targets to shop at. Targets will never re build that store.

Never axe why nobody wants to hire you. Never axe why businesses have fled da hood
That part of town ain't da hood....It's a middle class area with a pretty diverse cross section of ethnicities...Many of the looters I've seen in videos of the Target and the Cub grocery store are white....This isn't racial....It is, IMO, a symptom of a larger societal collapse.

If white people are going to chimp out like this in a place like Minneapolis, I'd see to it that my blot hole is very well stocked.

How am i being disingenuous?

"I have no idea who the perpetrators were." I call BS.
I was at work, opened my phone and saw this thread. That was the first i knew of it. Not that it takes a genius to figure out. There is only ONE group in the entire nation that loots and burns down their neighborhood.

Why you would want to defend such a destructive group is beyond comprehension.

Forum List

Back