Recall the racist Red Lobster receipt story a month back? HOAX

Well I don't drink that much and I ain't paying 40 bucks for one chicken breast, I'd feel like a idiot. Me and mines can cook just as well as any one of those places.

But when we do go out we have our Sushi, BBQ and Mexican places we like when we don't have time to cook and clean.

Well I don't drink that much and I ain't paying 40 bucks for one chicken breast, I'd feel like a idiot. Me and mines can cook just as well as any one of those places.

But when we do go out we have our Sushi, BBQ and Mexican places we like when we don't have time to cook and clean.

It's all about personal preference. We like entertaining and cooking at home as well.

On average, once per week we will usually have a "date night" out at one of the better places.

The intelligent knew it was a hoax from the beginning. NOW the waitress should be fired, instantly.

Just because it is suspected to be a hoax, doesn't mean it is. The waitress isn't guilty of anything until it is proven that she wrote it. If she is fired, she has grounds to sue for unfair dismissal - assuming America actually has such laws in place to protect its workers.

When we dine out, we normally spend anywhere between 100.00 to 150.00 on ourselves,
150.00 for just two, what restaurant is that?

Several. Mario's Place in Riverside, Duane's at the Mission Inn, Phil's at The Doubletree in Ontario. At all of them an appetizer, wine, drinks, an entree and desert for two easlily exceed 100.00 to 150.00.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at what you spend. A good dinner in the local Red Lobster can easily go over $100. According to today's menu where I live, a surf and turf costs $33, appetizer around $7, dessert around $7, a glass of wine $6 for a total of $53 per person or $106 per couple. A few extras (including an extra drink) can easily push the total close to $150. Of course, the tip would add another $20-$30. At Red Lobster.

Bon appetite.

I have never ate at Red Lobster, but I can get a great rib eye and lobster for around 10 bucks a pound each. some ice cream and a beer and I'm good

And the bones go to the dog

150.00 for just two, what restaurant is that?

Several. Mario's Place in Riverside, Duane's at the Mission Inn, Phil's at The Doubletree in Ontario. At all of them an appetizer, wine, drinks, an entree and desert for two easlily exceed 100.00 to 150.00.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at what you spend. A good dinner in the local Red Lobster can easily go over $100. According to today's menu where I live, a surf and turf costs $33, appetizer around $7, dessert around $7, a glass of wine $6 for a total of $53 per person or $106 per couple. A few extras (including an extra drink) can easily push the total close to $150. Of course, the tip would add another $20-$30. At Red Lobster.

Bon appetite.

Exactly, and nowadays some the better places like Ruth Chris or Flemings offer what they call a Prix Fixe special which includes an appetizer, certain entrees and desert for 49.99 per person, by the time you add wine and tip it's well over 120.00 to 150.00.

Bon appetite.

Exactly, and nowadays some the better places like Ruth Chris or Flemings offer what they call a Prix Fixe special which includes an appetizer, certain entrees and desert for 49.99 per person, by the time you add wine and tip it's well over 120.00 to 150.00.

Ruth chris or Flemings, the better places???

Ha ha ha ha, funny.

You are joking right?

They are chain restaurants, like mc Donald's!!

Perhaps you never ate real food and know no better?

Bon appetite.

Exactly, and nowadays some of the better places like Ruth Chris or Flemings offer what they call a Prix Fixe special which includes an appetizer, certain entrees and desert for 49.99 per person, by the time you add wine and tip it's well over 120.00 to 150.00.

Ha ha ha ha, funny.

You are joking right?

No I am not joking. "Perhaps" YOU were so anxious to look for a confrontation that you failed to read what who i was responding to stated or you could not comprehend what i was saying.

If you look, you will see that the person I was responding to mentioned Red Lobster and what it normally costs to dine there.

Flemings and Ruth Chris ARE chains but they ARE in fact "BETTER" chains than Red Lobster. I did not state that they were "The Best", but compared to Red Lobster they are "BETTER".

If you do not understand that, than maybe it is you who have never ventured beyond your local McDonalds.

Now do you understand? Or do you need more clairification?

Last edited:
The intelligent knew it was a hoax from the beginning. NOW the waitress should be fired, instantly.

Just because it is suspected to be a hoax, doesn't mean it is. The waitress isn't guilty of anything until it is proven that she wrote it. If she is fired, she has grounds to sue for unfair dismissal - assuming America actually has such laws in place to protect its workers.

Hey stupid. Unless you have a contract, most places can fire you at will just like you can quit the job at will. In america we still practice capitalism.

Exactly, and nowadays some of the better places like Ruth Chris or Flemings offer what they call a Prix Fixe special which includes an appetizer, certain entrees and desert for 49.99 per person, by the time you add wine and tip it's well over 120.00 to 150.00.

Ha ha ha ha, funny.

You are joking right?

No I am not joking. "Perhaps" YOU were so anxious to look for a confrontation that you failed to read what who i was responding to stated or you could not comprehend what i was saying.

If you look, you will see that the person I was responding to mentioned Red Lobster and what it normally costs to dine there.

Flemings and Ruth Chris ARE chains but they ARE in fact "BETTER" chains than Red Lobster. I did not state that they were "The Best", but compared to Red Lobster they are "BETTER".

If you do not understand that, than maybe it is you who have never ventured beyond your local McDonalds.

I understand, you eat shit.
Your choice!!
Now go back to your bud light.

Dope.

For brunch today I went to Sportillo in Boston.
Last night I had dinner at number 9 park.

Yesterday's lunch was pizza barbone in Hyannis.

I have not eaten a mc Donald's in 30 years.
8 years ago I tried Ruth Chris.
The gumbo is pre made and frozen off site.
Never again!

The same week I tried Flemings.
I ordered a Hendricks and tonic.
They put a lime in it!!!
So I sent it back.
They came back with what they claimed was Hendricks, with a cucumber slice.
Upon tasting I noted it was Bombay sapphire.
I left.
Disgusting place!!
If your bartender can't make a drink, your cook probably can't boil water!

Last edited:
That's a lie. My wife and I always leave 15 to 20%...and if we are on vacation, even more.
Why do you leave more on a vacation, then your local places?

It's called spending a little more if you are somewhere memorable. Not only that, if you are not a regular customer waiters and servers in general treat you better if you are just visiting. Most people who travel do that, I thought.

For example, every year for the past 20 years, we go to Pismo Beach for a week, it's an expensive resort that we stay at, but we tip the housekeepers well, and they do extra nice things for us. when we leave there, we spend a week in San Francisco as well and do the same, and get treated very well there too.
Same when we go out of the country

On the other hand, at our local places we also give Holiday gifts to employees and offer them discounts at our own business, in addition to tipping generously. Not to mention that we send a lot of new customers in.

I'm sorry, are you tipping in advance?

Ha ha ha ha, funny.

You are joking right?

Your choice!!

Dope.

Never again!

They put a lime in it!!!
So I sent it back.
I left.
Disgusting place!!

I don't drink Bud light you horses ass. And if you cannot differentiate someone making a comparison between chain restaurants and how they price their menus, you are a lot less intelligent than you have betrayed yourself to be in this forum which puts you at an "F minus".

It is your choice to go where you wish and name drop what's in Boston to your hearts content. From my vantage point you act and write more like someone who frequents the strip clubs in the "Combat Zone" there and eats potato chips and hot dogs while tipping the dancers quarters and thinks of it as a gourmet meal.

Kick rocks, you inarticulate, foul mouthed, knuckle dragging dick.

Last edited:

Your choice!!

Dope.

Never again!

They put a lime in it!!!
So I sent it back.
I left.
Disgusting place!!

I don't drink Bud light you horses ass. And if you cannot differentiate someone making a comparison between chain restaurants and how they price their menus, you are a lot less intelligent than you have betrayed yourself to be in this forum which puts you at an "F minus".

It is your choice to go where you wish and name drop what's in Boston to your hearts content. From my vantage point you act and write more like someone who frequents the strip clubs in the "Combat Zone" there and eats potato chips and hot dogs while tipping the dancers quarters and thinks of it as a gourmet meal.

So you claim that some shit is better than other shit.
You are a shit eater.
I never frequent strip clubs.
Name dropping?
$image.jpg
Your assumptions are based on a retarded mind set.
Given that I hold master sommelier qualifications on 3 continents, have written for Murray's, am constantly sought after by larger vendors/manufacturers to act as ambassador for their products.
I tend not to anymore.
I have no need to work for an income.

You guys are ignoring the point. The diner didn't write ****** on the receipt so who did, and why is this not newsworthy?

The answer to question 1 is - the waitress

The answer to question 2 is - telling the truth makes blacks look bad. We're only allowed to say bad things about whites.

Your choice!!

Dope.

Never again!

They put a lime in it!!!
So I sent it back.
I left.
Disgusting place!!

So you claim that some shit is better than other shit.
You are a shit eater.
I never frequent strip clubs.
Name dropping?
View attachment 28235
Your assumptions are based on a retarded mind set.
Given that I hold master sommelier qualifications on 3 continents, have written for Murray's, am constantly sought after by larger vendors/manufacturers to act as ambassador for their products.
I tend not to anymore.
I have no need to work for an income.

No, you dunce. You are claiming what you wish to claim, and your reasoning is not that of someone with a sound and functional thought process.

All that I did was compare pricing between two chain restaraunts to another one mentioned by someone in a different post.

Next, I did not say that you frequent strip clubs, I said that you write and express yourself like some crude, strip club frequenting, Neanderthal.

If you are so "accomplished", you surely would know that different food chains are rated based on certain criteria, and in some categories certain chains are "better" than others.

Even the moron who started this thread would probably know that.

YOU, not understanding the conversation between the other poster and I made a stupid remark on something that you did not have any idea was being discussed.

That is the long and short of it. As far as all of your other fabricated credentials, and the picture of you in your skirt and red tie with the other guy dressed in drag, those don't mean a thing to me.

So your point is moot, "Mr. Ambassador".

:razz:

Last edited:
Last night,

BBQ ribs, asparagus and eggplant, later some apple pie and ice cream and a couple of bud lights.

Bones went to the dog

Tonight going out for sushi

Real sushi buddy, 30 bucks all you can eat with no time limit, probably not expensive enuff for you.

Going with my buddy, and heres the kicker, he's black:lol:

Forum List

Back