Rebuild the "American Dream"

At some point the American dream was working hard and enjoying the fruit of your labors.

At some point the American dream was working hard and enjoying the fruit of your labors and giving your children a better way of life other then your own.

At some point the American dream was working hard and enjoying the fruit of your labors, giving your children a better way of life other then your own and passing your worldly goods to your children.

No where in the American dream was it ever something that was handed to you, afforded to you, or entitled to you.

I want to reiterate that the people who support Van Jones are the biggest fucking losers on the planet.

Gutless fucking cowards.

I have more respect for anyone who tries and fails, even repeatedly, than for ANYBODY who sings on with these Life's Biggest Losers.

You losers are a waste of oxygen and you should give serious thought to lowering your carbon footprint and ceasing to exhale.

What's this I hear? Why, I do believe it's the sound of a right-winger in the grip of FEAR, for that he has discovered the left is not so dead as he once believed. :cool:

:lol: Yea, that's it. We're scared.... we're scared we might die laughing at the utter stupidity of the left.

The American Dream used to mean having the freedom to succeed or fail on your own merit. How has the left redefined that dream now? I suspect that MLK would turn in his grave at the bullshit that passes for the 'American Dream' from the Watermelon Man.

Forum List

Back