Rebecca Black has her own forum now...

Best thing about her?

• Her music is unique and different

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked her before she was popular (Hipster)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • She's smokin hot

• She's kind of attractive

• She's more popular than everyone in this thread

• She's better than Justin Beiber

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the theme of Rebecca Black.

siren.gif
Disclaimer: I did NOT write this, I just thought it would be funny to share another similar thing I found. I repeat, it is only for a laugh. If a mod want's me to snip it, I will. Or feel free to delete it.
siren.gif

Let’s begin with the very name of the song, ‘Friday’. The name of this day of the week, which follows Thursday and comes before Saturday (Sunday comes afterward), which is the sixth day of the week. 6 being the number of the beast.

tumblr_li0uo5pEgY1qauxu6.gif

In the opening scene, Rebecca wakes up from bed and sings about having her daily “bowl” and cereal. As we move on to the next scene, we notice that her family in the back is moving unusually fast. These are all signs which indicate that she’s on some type mind controlling drugs.

tumblr_li0s7urEjF1qauxu6.gif

Rebecca ponders on which seat to take; the front seat (the leader role), or the back seat (the follower). Rebecca, being the puppet of the Illuminati, chooses the backseat, of course.

tumblr_li0tvyVMC71qauxu6.gif

In the second car shot, Rebbeca seems to have finally made up her mind, and she appears to be sitting in the backseat right in the middle of her two friends, who are, coincidentally, both wearing red dresses and have braces, symbolizing the blood and restraint she will have to go through as she transform into a mindless puppet.

tumblr_li0ux4lHwR1qauxu6.jpg

On our right we have one of Rebecca’s “friends” whose uncontrollabe (based on her arm movements) glee doesn’t match the activity or emotion of the moment, on our left we have her other friend whose horrified expression speaks to the dilemma of the soul when one chooses to enroll in Satan’s army. They truly are the angel and devil on her shoulders.

tumblr_li0udbJt8p1qauxu6.gif

To whom is Rebecca pointing? The viewer. And to what purpose? The acquisition of your soul.

tumblr_li0vxksq8E1qauxu6.gif

When Rebecca does finally arrive at the party she’s excited for we find it mostly populated by teenagers like her, this represents Limbo and the fact that their souls are still up for grabs. Now it just depends on who gives to them first, the dark or the light.

tumblr_li0w7uFWw31qauxu6.gif

Need we explain who this is?

Satan.

In all his glory. Fast cars, expensive jewelry, he’s there to entice the millions of unsuspecting teenagers to give up their families and futures for an eternity of damnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back