Reasons To Vote For Trump

"Reasons To Vote For Trump"

...are far outnumbered by reasons to not vote for Trump.

You are wrong. I have another reason to vote for Trump. He is already a multi-billioniare. That would make him much harder to bribe. Hillary is probably a bribe magnet.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.
Here is the big problem with the idea that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

The debates created the impression, with undecided voters, that Hillary is the lesser of two evils

thats because the media is a tool for the government and many of the sheep dont get it that hellery is a criminal and mass murderer.

It's funny, how the Trump crowd actually thinks another "Let me repeat the same stupid dishonest propaganda about the Clintons" thread is going to change someone's mind.

At this time, nothing that anyone posts on this board is going to change a vote. Understand that. If you're just venting, fine, if you're just mocking the Trump losers, fine, but don't delude yourself that it's changing someone's mind. There is no silent cadre of lurkers out there.

If I said anything that you think is dishonest about the Clintons, I would like to know what it is.

A whole chapter of the book I am writing is dedicated to the lunacy of "the lesser of two evils".

Generally I would usually agree with you.

I am starting to wonder if that is not always true.

It is just so hard to tell with Trump though. I can't seriously tell if he is actually a neophyte, which would be good, or if he is a puppet.

Hillary, like all the other CFR internationalist Secretary of States before her, is a patented war criminal.

At the very worst, Trump is a buffoon and a 4th degree sexual assailant. Weighted on that scale, it's pretty clear who is worse. One is morally bankrupt, the other is just plain evil and could lead us to the end of the world.

Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary (Billary) had their chance. It's time for some new blood. Let's not forget that Hillary was ultimately responsible for a U.S. ambassador being murdered in Libya. Also, when Bill was in office, they pretty much sold the U.S. on the fairy tale that they had balanced the budget. Which was a load of crap that was all smoke and mirrors. Using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. No doubt there will be more such shenanigans if Hillary is elected.

Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill, the prediction that Ross made if Bill was elected basically came to pass. Which was that a huge sucking sound was heard as jobs left the U.S. I fully expect even more anti-American globalization if Hillary is elected. I could go on and on and on. But I think you get the point. Vote for Trump! If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.

The debates created the impression, with undecided voters, that Hillary is the lesser of two evils

Did you ever stop to think that Hillary was a liar. After all, not only IS she a politician, but a lawyer as well. And being a lawyer is pretty much the same thing as being a liar. That's what they get paid to do. Right or wrong doesn't come into the equation. But for Trump, he was probably more interested in the truth. For most people, lies are much more pleasing than the truth.
Believe it or not, you're essentially on the right track.

But "truth" is not always advantageous in Washington...largely because your competition will inevitably add lying to it's repertoire

thats because the media is a tool for the government and many of the sheep dont get it that hellery is a criminal and mass murderer.

Hillery is a criminal. But as far as "mass" murderer, I haven't heard that one.

He is not Hellary, that is all I need.

exactly.I would much rather have ron paul in office personally over either of the two but since Trump is the only alternative it is a no brainer to choose him.at least Trump isnt a mass murderer and

Normally I would say to someone like you who are willing to vote for the lesser evil that you are the problem america become the facist dictatership that it is since you will settle for the lesser evil,evil is evil and if you vote for the lesser you are still the problem because you are still voting for evil as was the case in the last election with romney and obama or the one before that with obama and mccain.

However this time I dont fault people for voting for Trump over hellery cause as i said,I am not sold on trump.I only would like to see him elected because as far as we know he is not evil.He for sure is not mass murderer as the clintons,Romney,the Bushs and Obama all are and he has not shipper jobs overseas as Clinton did when he was elected and Bush and Obama have followed so THIS time I cant fault someone voting for trump because of who the alternative is.

Hillery is a criminal. But as far as "mass" murderer, I haven't heard that one.

wow you dont know much about the clintons.how they started wars with other countries while slick willie was in office and had many of their so called friends murdered off over the years,what deserted island you been living on? lol

Furthermore, Clinton will usher in the greatest wave of Muslim population increase in US History. Look at how that's worked out in every country that's happened over the last 1000 years. Look at what is happening in Europe.

Reasons to vote for Trump:

1. He isn't Hillary
  2. He isn't Hillary
  3. He isn't Hillary
  4. He isn't Hillary
  5. He isn't Hillary
  6. He isn't Hillary
  7. He isn't Hillary
  8. He isn't Hillary
  9. He isn't Hillary
  10. He isn't Hillary :beer:

A whole chapter of the book I am writing is dedicated to the lunacy of "the lesser of two evils".

Generally I would usually agree with you.

I am starting to wonder if that is not always true.

It is just so hard to tell with Trump though. I can't seriously tell if he is actually a neophyte, which would be good, or if he is a puppet.

Hillary, like all the other CFR internationalist Secretary of States before her, is a patented war criminal.

At the very worst, Trump is a buffoon and a 4th degree sexual assailant. Weighted on that scale, it's pretty clear who is worse. One is morally bankrupt, the other is just plain evil and could lead us to the end of the world.

yeah same here.as i said ,one is a mass murdereing criminal ,the other may make offensive comments but that is pretty much his worst offense,seems like a no brainer who the american people should want to be elected.lol

as i said,I would easily prefer ron paul over Trump any day of the year because I know Paul beyond doubt would have fought for the american people,the little guy but since we will have HELL with the evil witch in office and trump is the only alternative,the choice is easy.

If for no other reason than he is the lesser of two evils.

Evil is evil, regardless of if it's lesser or greater.

exactly. thats why the american sheep have been fools for decades now settling for the lesser evil because evil is evil and if you vote for evil,then you are the one to blame for why things get worse and worse each decade with each president settling for voting for evil.:rolleyes:

the Bushs.the clintons,Bob Dole.John Mccain,Romney,Obama,all evil monsters who if you voted for them you are the problem.as far as we know at least there is noting to suggest Trump is evil because he is not part of the establishment to destroy america they are all part of.He is not a member of the CFR that they are all a member of.

It's funny, how the Trump crowd actually thinks another "Let me repeat the same stupid dishonest propaganda about the Clintons" thread is going to change someone's mind.

At this time, nothing that anyone posts on this board is going to change a vote. Understand that. If you're just venting, fine, if you're just mocking the Trump losers, fine, but don't delude yourself that it's changing someone's mind. There is no silent cadre of lurkers out there.
True.

Voters who have already decided aren’t going to change their vote; and those who are undecided are small in number, too small a number to change the outcome of the election:

‘American voters are much less open to persuasion by the other side than they used to be. With increased partisan polarization among voters, how states vote from one election to the next also changes much less than it previously did. That’s the reason we can talk about “red states” and “blue states” and focus on only a few battlegrounds. Election outcomes aren’t foreordained, but all the movement has been taking place within a relatively narrow range.’

The Hardened Divide in American Politics

exactly. thats why the american sheep have been fools for decades now settling for the lesser evil because evil is evil and if you vote for evil,then you are the one to blame for why things get worse and worse each decade with each president settling for voting for evil.:rolleyes:

the Bushs.the clintons,Bob Dole.John Mccain,Romney,Obama,all evil monsters who if you voted for them you are the problem.as far as we know at least there is noting to suggest Trump is evil because he is not part of the establishment to destroy america they are all part of.He is not a member of the CFR that they are all a member of.
Nonsense.

The voters aren’t ‘sheep,’ and the ‘lesser evil’ metaphor is devoid of merit.

Did you ever stop to think that Hillary was a liar. After all, not only IS she a politician, but a lawyer as well. And being a lawyer is pretty much the same thing as being a liar. That's what they get paid to do. Right or wrong doesn't come into the equation. But for Trump, he was probably more interested in the truth. For most people, lies are much more pleasing than the truth.
It’s this sort of ignorance and stupidity which pose a threat to the American Nation.

Nonsense.

The voters aren’t ‘sheep,’ and the ‘lesser evil’ metaphor is devoid of merit.

Because you'd much rather Trump be the only evil.

However, you're saying that voters aren't sheep, but act outraged when someone voices their intentions to vote for Trump.

So if that's the case...

Forum List

Back