Reasons I like Ted Cruz for POTUS

Lol, yeah whatever you say :lol::cuckoo:

Whenever I decide to issue my third Dumbass Award, Jake, our resident RINO liberal, will likely be a leading candidate! :lol:

You already awarded it to yourself.

Birddog, you are not a mainstream American or Republican.

Did not, you dumbass!

I am a real Republican, a Veteran, and a believer in the Constitution and it's Amendments! I assume you are markedly different than me! :cool:

In my book the reason to oppose Obamacare is because it will lead to our LOSS OF FREEDOM.

The Government would be able to make us do as it wished.

Of course it is a complete waste of time expecting Mojo to provide a credible explanation as to how any "freedom" is actually "lost" to the government OF the people and FOR the people..

thats right cause everyone knows

forcing people to buy a product or face penalties

is more freedom not less

We the People entered into a social contract that included both rights and taxation. Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society. Your freedom to opt out and go elsewhere has never been infringed.

The voice of a far rightwing reactionary TeaP: "You believe what you want; I don't really give a f**k. I'm here to voice my opinion, not seek your approval."

The italicized above is the voice of a far right wing weirdo, not an independent.

Lol, yeah whatever you say :lol::cuckoo:

You do not demonstrate any critical thinking skills whatsoever, the mark of a reactionary weirdo of the far right.

I have three accredited college degrees and a high I.Q.! I realize that doesn't always mean squat, but I daresay you are a mental midget compared to me! :eusa_whistle:

Until Ted is legally or statistically eliminated from contention I am riding the Cruz train.

Ted will be a President for ALL the people, including Christie's voters.

Nonsense.

Cruz is an extremist rightwing reactionary who holds responsible governance in contempt. He’s fearful of diversity, dissent, and individual liberty, hostile to privacy rights, equal protection rights, and due process rights – he represents everything that’s wrong with the GOP/TPM.
Source?

Where have you been the last year? This is common knowledge held by all intelligent individuals.

The give away is that you won't admit to yourself that the shut down was TeaPoCrappic orchestrated and led.

Last edited:
Whenever I decide to issue my third Dumbass Award, Jake, our resident RINO liberal, will likely be a leading candidate! :lol:

You already awarded it to yourself.

Birddog, you are not a mainstream American or Republican.

Did not, you dumbass!

I am a real Republican, a Veteran, and a believer in the Constitution and it's Amendments! I assume you are markedly different than me! :cool:

You just described me, you imitator.

Cruz is Canadian, not a natural born citizen.

Cruz is a born again Joseph McCarthy.

Not true, he is a natural born citizen. The Congress declared McCain, who was not born in the U.S., a natural born citizen.

Obama was man enough to admit that what he had said was misleading and made amends by allowing the extreme rightwingers to keep their worthless "healthcare" policies. However the Kathy's of this world won't give Obama any credit for being big enough to take responsibility for something. Because in the eyes of the extreme right that is always a sign of weakness. Just look at how Rand Paul is refusing to admit that he is a flagrant plagiarist and is blaming the media instead. A real man would admit to making a mistake and move on. Now it will hound him through 2016. Equally so was holding the nation's credit rating hostage. Cruz should accept responsibility for the $24 billion of taxpayer dollars he wasted and apologize to the American people. But he is too small a man to do what is right. Therein lies the difference between a true leader like Obama and wannabe's like Paul and Cruz.

Not true, he is a natural born citizen. The Congress declared McCain, who was not born in the U.S., a natural born citizen.

McCain's parents were not Cuban like those of Cruz.

Cruz's mother was American, not Cuban.

Yeah, but his father is Cuban....and natural-born citizen means "both parents must be born in America" - too bad. We don't need no Canadian being president. Of course, those that were so concerned about Obama being qualified, will probably come up with all kinds of excuses for Canadian Teddy, who by the way, is still a citizen of Canada!

Wiki:
Natural born citizen.........by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents

I repeat, I was answering a comment about Ted memorizing the Constitution at 13 y/o, that's all. And put it this way, I'll certainly believe Cruz above most politicians. The info about his Harvard Review position could certainly have been the fault of the publisher and not Cruz himself. And no, I will not be more skeptical of him in the future. If for some reason, he reverses political views or begins to drink the D.C. kool-aide like Rubio, I will no longer support him. Until then, I will continue to support him.

Thanks for putting your credibility out of it's misery. It was really suffering and deserved to be put down. Have a nice day.

Lol, back at ya. Seems you and many others here prefer to go down with the ship, no matter what. Good luck with that. I try to be open minded, giving political candidates room to make a statement, then go from there. I'm an Independent so when Obama made his first trip to Austin, Tx, I went to listen to him. I waited 4 hours to see him and when he finally got on stage, his message of hope & change rang empty. No ideas about how to budget or a path to fiscal solvency. Just "hope & change."
You can continue to insult, belittle, and slam Ted Cruz; I don't really care. IMO, he is one of the few that really wants to follow through on campaign promises and puts his money where his mouth is. When Obamacare crashes, it's on those of you that voted for that idiot. You believe what you want; I don't really give a f**k. I'm here to voice my opinion, not seek your approval.

Wohoho! You know you went to Austin with your mind already made up, and anything Obama said you were already predisposed to negate it. You aren't fooling anyone - about being open minded. Anyone that thinks Ted Cruz is the end-all, isn't open minded, but just blind sheeple following the rest of the extreme rw Tea Party, who are focused on specific issues and are willing to sell the country down the river in order to get control.

Obama was man enough to admit that what he had said was misleading and made amends by allowing the extreme rightwingers to keep their worthless "healthcare" policies. However the Kathy's of this world won't give Obama any credit for being big enough to take responsibility for something. Because in the eyes of the extreme right that is always a sign of weakness. Just look at how Rand Paul is refusing to admit that he is a flagrant plagiarist and is blaming the media instead. A real man would admit to making a mistake and move on. Now it will hound him through 2016. Equally so was holding the nation's credit rating hostage. Cruz should accept responsibility for the $24 billion of taxpayer dollars he wasted and apologize to the American people. But he is too small a man to do what is right. Therein lies the difference between a true leader like Obama and wannabe's like Paul and Cruz.

:lol::lol: Funny how Obama courted those insurance companies early in his presidency and now when the finger is pointing at him, he turns things around blaming them, yet has the balls to beg them to NOT comply with the law HE forced on them. The man is twisting like a pretzel right now :lol:

Here's a short list of Obama never taking responsibility for his actions;

Obama Blames ?the Balkanization of the Media? | CNS News

Top 25 Obama Excuses For a Failed Economy and High Unemployment - PolicyMic

Obama Slams Bloggers, Talking Heads Who 'Profit From Conflict'

The only reason Obama admitted anything this week is b/c dems were bailing on him;

The Numbers That Explain Why Congress May Bail on Obama?s Syria Attack - Businessweek

Obama claimed he was "uninformed" about so many issues that he's either the most clueless president on record or that excuse worked in the past (not working now tho).
And FWIW, Cruz will be known for filibustering for something he believed in and by gosh, turns out he was right.

Last edited:
Liar Alert! Liar Alert!:eusa_liar: What the Rs wrote was not close to being the same!

Onus is on you to prove your allegation with credible links! Mojo2 tried that earlier in this thread and failed miserably. Feel free to try and do better.

You first! Credible links that it was the same? Otherwise, you are a lying POS!

You're the one that brought up "the same"! Nobody has said it was the same, only that Republicans contributed greatly to it. The worse part is that they then voted against those same things they contributed......talk about dumb.

Now, here's the link proving that point :

GOP Did Contribute To Obamacare, Study Finds - Turns Out They Wrote A Large Portion -

Now, since you claim that is not true, post some links or STFU!

:lol::lol: Funny how Obama courted those insurance companies early in his presidency and now when the finger is pointing at him, he turns things around blaming them, yet has the balls to beg them to NOT comply with the law HE forced on them. The man is twisting like a pretzel right now :lol:

The only reason Obama admitted anything this week is b/c dems were bailing on him;

The Numbers That Explain Why Congress May Bail on Obama?s Syria Attack - Businessweek

Obama claimed he was "uninformed" about so many issues that he's either the most clueless president on record or that excuse worked in the past (not working now tho).
And FWIW, Cruz will be known for filibustering for something he believed in and by gosh, turns out he was right.

Yet another extreme right kneejerk response with no substance. Just a regurgitation of RW talking points provided by partisan hacks.
98692709.jpg

Yet another extreme right kneejerk response with no substance. Just a regurgitation of RW talking points provided by partisan hacks.
98692709.jpg

:lol: Who is so closed minded? :cuckoo:

98692709.jpg

:lol: Who is so closed minded? :cuckoo:

Ironic!

Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world.
Martin Luther

McCain's parents were not Cuban like those of Cruz.

Cruz's mother was American, not Cuban.

Yeah, but his father is Cuban....and natural-born citizen means "both parents must be born in America" - too bad. We don't need no Canadian being president. Of course, those that were so concerned about Obama being qualified, will probably come up with all kinds of excuses for Canadian Teddy, who by the way, is still a citizen of Canada!

Wiki:
Natural born citizen.........by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents
Why don't you show me where that highlighted part can be found in U.S. law?

Forum List

Back