Reasons I dislike obamacare

jtw4796

Rookie
Sep 29, 2011
There are 2 main reasons why I hate obamacare
1 I have seen what it did to my insurance, My deductible went from $1500 to $4800. I used to have a $50 dollar deductible on RX but now have to reach the $4800 before it pay for them. This is forcing me to have to stop taking a medicine that is working and that I need because I can't afford it.
2 on this one do not get me wrong I am not talking about most poor but the ones who are lazy and refuse to work and the drug addicts. I hate that the latter will have better insurance than I have when I am working hard to provide for my family.
We would have been better off with a Public option added to it.
I would support doing away with Medicare and Medicaid and replacing them with a Government insurance and making all businesses provide this to there employees as an option. I would provide this to the poor with a 10% sin tax on alcohol, tobacco products, fast food, and sugary sweets. I also thinh we would need a 10% luxury tax on Yachts and private air planes. One added thing all sales taxes should be added into the price when it is posted.

Your first reason is a talking point.

Your second reason is a talking point. The primary nutter talking point for all things related to the economy. Good job, soldier!

Medicare and Medicaid ARE government run health care programs. The ACA is not.

Forum List

Back