If you like you doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
You just have to pay more.

A lot more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHIfKnDjLxQ]ObamaCare Architect Zeke Emanuel: If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Pay More - YouTube[/ame]

I guess that what Obama actually meant is that rich people will have a choice, but not everyone else.

You just have to pay more.

A lot more.

ObamaCare Architect Zeke Emanuel: If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Pay More - YouTube

I guess that what Obama actually meant is that rich people will have a choice, but not everyone else.

And guess who is onto the lying Obama.......those millennials and they are spreading the word:

Generation Opportunity Takes ‘Opt-Out’ of Obamacare Message to College Students

SNIP:

“The events that we’ve done at college campuses and college towns across the country have been enormously successful in getting young people interested in learning more about their healthcare options under Obamacare,” Generation Opportunity president Evan Feinberg, who was not at the event, told me over the phone afterward.

“We’ve found that without a doubt, our message that they can take control of their healthcare and choose to ‘opt-out’ of Obamacare and find a better deal for themselves by buying private insurance outside of Obamacare, that message has really resonated with them because they’re really worried about Obamacare,” he continued. “They don’t want to buy Obamacare.”

Zepeda and his friends Lane Bullock, a fellow junior, and Stephen Fox, a pre-med student, expressed the very concerns Feinberg outlined. “I think the free market should work out health care. I think it should be privatized. The government shouldn’t get involved,” Fox said. “Young people don’t need it—the majority that is—I mean we’re all healthy,” he said nodding in the direction of his friends.

Generation Opportunity Takes ?Opt-Out? of Obamacare Message to College Students | The Weekly Standard

Since increased medicare funding will not pass the house and doctors are opting out of medicare the waiting line death rates will skyrocket. Since medicare recipients are the base of the Democratic party and everybody saw this coming what is the exit strategy? MDs leaving the crazy states and welfare recipients entering them is going to be real interesting to watch.

OBAMACARE FOR DOGS?

The following is a letter to the editor in my local paper...

Rascal's Blanket

I have a problem with my dog, Rascal.
He's a dachshund and likes to sleep covered up with a blanket.
However, I don't like his bed or his blanket and decided to get him new ones.
I think he was suspicious because he wouldn't get out of his bed so I could replace it and his blanket.
So, I thought about it and then said "It's okay, Rascal, I'm not going to take your bed and blanket away from you, I just want to clean and repair them.
"I promise, if you want to keep your blanket, you can keep your blanket. If you want to keep your bed, you can keep your bed."

That's when he snapped at me.

I should have know better.

After all, anybody with more than a double-digit IQ knew that line wasn't true when it was used about health care and health insurance.
So here's my problem.
Should I send him to obedience school for snapping at me, or to college for being so smart?

Joan Keegan

I vote for college

Forum List

Back