Really? This is our Guy to Stand Up to Putin? What a Joke...that's no pun

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Biden doesn't even stand up to pee

Manchelle does.

ManchelleBulge.jpg

LOL

Watching Biden meet Putin was 'the real moment' Trump realized he wasn't president anymore: NYT's Haberman​

Watching Biden meet Putin was 'the real moment' Trump realized he wasn't president anymore: NYT's Haberman

MSNBC screenshot

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN on Thursday that former President Donald Trump seems to be finally accepting that he's no longer president six months after leaving office.
In particular, Haberman said that Trump and his allies came to grips with this fact while watching President Joe Biden meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Switzerland this week.
"This is the event that underscored for people around Trump and the former president himself the fact that he's not president anymore," she said. "This was the kind of event on the world stage, getting enormous attention, that he really enjoyed, that he saw as one of the trappings of the office that he thought spoke to a sense of power and strength... it was the real moment of, 'Oh, someone else is president and not Donald Trump.'"

Host John Berman noted that Trump this week has seemed particularly needy for positive affirmation.
"His organization sent an email around yesterday telling everybody he's more popular than ever before, he's the leader of the Republican Party," Berman said. "It really seems to matter to him."
Watch the video below.

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

And the relief continues to wash over me.

You need psychiatric care.
I do love irony.

Your own party was ashamed. But as a mindless, obedient Trumpster, you don't know what that means.

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

I do love irony.

Your own party was ashamed. But as a mindless, obedient Trumpster, you don't know what that means.
"My party" contains many RINOs and Democrap wannabes. You need psychiatric care.

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

I do love irony.

"My party" contains many RINOs and Democrap wannabes. You need psychiatric care.
Poor Trumpster.

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

Thank you for taking The TRUMP VACCINE as directed by your POTUS Trump.

Now go get your fucken shine box and get back to work

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

Oh, calm down, Trumpster. Get a grip.

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

trump-putin-shoe-shine.jpg

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

View attachment 502382
harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back