Really? This is our Guy to Stand Up to Putin? What a Joke...that's no pun

1) No Stolen Election
2) No Secret meetings with Putin
3) As usual, you have NO CLUE
We've placed in the WH some grumpy old man that is the guy that tells kids to get off his lawn.
When a reporter asks the president a question the proper response isn't "If you don't know that....you're in the wrong business!!"

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

And the relief continues to wash over me.

Are you vaccinated?
Yep!

Thank you for taking The TRUMP VACCINE as directed by your POTUS Trump.

Now go get your fucken shine box and get back to work
View attachment 502382
Clearly you have a problem with reality.

1) No Stolen Election
We've placed in the WH some grumpy old man that is the guy that tells kids to get off his lawn.
When a reporter asks the president a question the proper response isn't "If you don't know that....you're in the wrong business!!"

Yea, the last guy was way more personable, wasn't he?

Do you ever listen to yourself before you hit ENTER?

1) No Stolen Election

I remember Trump's press conferences and his answering every question from reporters. For awhile he was acting press secretary when Sarah Huckabee-Sanders was leaving. He took every nasty question they threw at him.

You see I can remember what really happened....I didn't get everything from CNN and MSNBC....that hated everything Trump stood for. I'm going from how Trump acted......not how shitty the press thinks about the way he acted. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC anymore because I got tired of their biased coverage....and their nasty commentary on the president.

1) No Stolen Election

I remember Trump's press conferences and his answering every question from reporters. For awhile he was acting press secretary when Sarah Huckabee-Sanders was leaving. He took every nasty question they threw at him.

You see I can remember what really happened....I didn't get everything from CNN and MSNBC....that hated everything Trump stood for. I'm going from how Trump acted......not how shitty the press thinks about the way he acted. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC anymore because I got tired of their biased coverage....and their nasty commentary on the president.

What?

Weakest President since Carter. Unreal. This is what stolen elections get you.

I can't believe these Moon Bats were so stupid as to vote for this dipshit and then ignore the fact he stole the election.

I honestly thought America was better than that.

1) No Stolen Election

What?
Yeah.....that's what I thought.
Your thoughts on Trump were that everyone 'hated Trump'....not knowing that every reporter repeated that phrase 'so and so hates Trump' over and over. Even the Fox Noise reporters repeated that phrase all of the time. Frankly I was getting tired of it.

I just remember the way reporters treated Trump.
Just about every question that reporters ask is going to be a bit negative....but with Trump...often times they were trying hard to get him to act exactly the way Biden acted yesterday. It's was intended to set up another week of angry commentary by swelled-headed anchors with a bone to pick with the President. They needed him to act like a jerk. That way they could show how mean he was and drive down his approvals.

With Biden.....it wasn't a setup. This is just the way he is....and this is what they discovered before COVID hit. This is the main reason they hid him in the basement. They didn't want everyone to know what an asshole he was.

After the disgraceful, humiliating Helsinki Orange Bend-Over, Biden is a breath of fresh air.

You need psychiatric care.
I would argue that Trump's embodiment of poisonous, pompous, divisive, erratic, narcissistic
behavior over the last 4 years has created a toxic environment in our country that has resulted in everyday violence and shootings, threats against elected government officials and employees,
the grand finale being the insurrection of Jan 6 in which 6 people were killed and 130 police officers were injured.
Hate groups that grew in size during the past 4 years, supported by Trump since they voted for him, has lead to illegal, violent activity also supported by Trump due to his refusal to stifle them.
Now, Trump is attempting to destroy our democracy with his phony election fraud accusations and
the trumpaciles are being conned once again by a very experienced con-man. Stupid does what stupid says.

I would argue that Trump's embodiment of poisonous, pompous, divisive, erratic, narcissistic
behavior over the last 4 years has created a toxic environment in our country that has resulted in everyday violence and shootings, threats against elected government officials and employees,
the grand finale being the insurrection of Jan 6 in which 6 people were killed and 130 police officers were injured.
Hate groups that grew in size during the past 4 years, supported by Trump since they voted for him, has lead to illegal, violent activity also supported by Trump due to his refusal to stifle them.
Now, Trump is attempting to destroy our democracy with his phony election fraud accusations and
the trumpaciles are being conned once again by a very experienced con-man. Stupid does what stupid says.
Does your nose itch?
Or is it just sore all of the time?

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump worked hard to make this country great again. He decreased taxes, sealed the border, negotiated good trade deals, enhanced energy independence, strengthened the military, stopped jobs from going overseas and reduced American interventionism. He did a great job managing the Pandemic at the Federal level caused by China Joe's buddies. You kow, the buddies that gave Hunter (with kickbacks to the Big Guy) the $1.5 billion investment.

Only the filthy ass Left would call that toxic.

The person that encouraged racial divsion in this country was the Worthless Negro. That sonofabitches encouraged the Negros to riot by telling them that the police were racist.

Does your nose itch?
Nothing to do with noses. Too bad that you can't see what is right in front of you. If you did your homework on this guy and his past life, you would see him for what he is- a grifter and a cunning one.

1) No Stolen Election

I remember Trump's press conferences and his pontificating about how wonderful and intelligent he was and all the things he didn't do or did do without considering the unintended consequences. I remember him personally insulting and interrupting reporters whose questions he didn't like or just walking out of the press conference when he didn't like the question. His press conferences were worthless. Which press conferences were you watching?

Does your nose itch?
Nothing to do with noses. Too bad that you can't see what is right in front of you. If you did your homework on this guy and his past life, you would see him for what he is- a grifter and a cunning one.
I did my homework. Trump didn't become the Devil till he started running as a Republican. Before then....he was friends with alot of his critics.

And this has everything to do with that ring in your nose that the media likes jerking every time they want you to notice something or ignore something.

1) No Stolen Election

I remember Trump's press conferences and his pontificating about how wonderful and intelligent he was and all the things he didn't do or did do without considering the unintended consequences. I remember him personally insulting and interrupting reporters whose questions he didn't like or just walking out of the press conference when he didn't like the question. His press conferences were worthless. Which press conferences were you watching?
I remember Trump insulting obnoxious reporters that Trump knew personally. They were being obnoxious to him and he put them in their place. Obama did that all of the time. Must I show you examples?

Does your nose itch?
I did my homework. Trump didn't become the Devil till he started running as a Republican. Before then....he was friends with alot of his critics.

And this has everything to do with that ring in your nose that the media likes jerking every time they want you to notice something or ignore something.
All You and I have to do is to watch Trump in action. don't need media coverage.

1) No Stolen Election

I remember Trump insulting obnoxious reporters that Trump knew personally. They were being obnoxious to him and he put them in their place. Obama did that all of the time. Must I show you examples?
No, Trump insulted reporters that he didn't know personally. Obama and Reagan are class acts who knew how to criticize the press. Trump is just a con who wants attention.

Forum List

Back