Really good musicians most people never heard of.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I'll start with my friend Jack Thammarat from Thailand, here in the studio with his current band...

New Song! Jack Thammarat Band - Lucy (Original)
Premiered May 5, 2020

This was the first time I ever heard of him;

I'll start with my friend Jack Thammarat from Thailand, here in the studio with his current band...

Premiered May 5, 2020

Nice!
I don't get around like I used to, but PJ and I came across the in the last month and I had never heard of them. Bob Halverson Band?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a metal band I love you probably never heard of unless you're an over-50 member of a hair metal facebook page.

True story. While this cassette was playing in my '87 Toyota Corolla back in 1988, I almost died underneath an 18-wheeler on I-75 just north of Atlanta, Georgia . I was on the evening news with about a 20 mile traffic jam behind me at rush hour on a Friday afternoon .

It's a long story I'd rather voice text than type. ( I can play anything with strings not -too badly, but suck @ typing.)

Premiered May 5, 2020

Nice!
I don't get around like I used to, but PJ and I came across the in the last month and I had never heard of them. Bob Halverson Band?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey, I got a dumb amateur question about attaching vids in here. How do you and most others post a vid without all that crap that shows below mine describing the computer instructions that make it play. I have been right clicking and copying then pasting the embed code. What is the smart way to do it?

Hey, I got a dumb amateur question about attaching vids in here. How do you and most others post a vid without all that crap that shows below mine describing the computer instructions that make it play. I have been right clicking and copying then pasting the embed code. What is the smart way to do it?
Copy and paste the url straight into the text area like this;
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cc9C6rpAaQ

( I removed the 'h' to show you an example)
It works for Facebook videos too.

I'd like to know how people show Twitter posts. I'm not sure how to embed that in here.

I don't who they are never heard them before..... just by accident I heard that but wow....I'm in love my friends! lol

it's so beautiful....

Lvly feat. Frigga - Forest Fire

Forum List

Back