Reality star allegedly spent $1.5 million from federal small business program on jewelry, Rolls-Royce

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Eighty-five thousand dollars in jewelry. A 2019 Rolls-Royce Wraith luxury coupe. Forty-thousand dollars in child support payments.

Maurice "Mo" Fayne, a trucking company owner who appears regularly on the reality show "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," has been charged with using more than $1.5 million in Small Business Administration stimulus funds to enrich himself rather than for paying workers and small business expenses as the program requires.

'LUNATIC': Robert De Niro reignites his feud with Trump

According to the U.S. attorney's office in the Northern District of Georgia, Fayne is the sole owner of a Georgia corporation called Flame Trucking that received a $2 million bank loan through the SBA's relief package for small businesses, the Paycheck Protection Program.

On May 13 Fayne was arrested and then charged with bank fraud. Prosecutors alleged he used more than $1.5 million on unauthorized purchases including the car, jewelry and child support.

Maybe he is conected to Abrams?

You had me until you tried to make it about Abrams. The Trump administration runs PPP. Apparently, they haven’t been doing a good job of oversight.

You had me until you tried to make it about Abrams. The Trump administration runs PPP. Apparently, they haven’t been doing a good job of oversight.
The PPP guidelines have been changing all the time. I know small businesses are scared to use them for fear of being locked up like this guy.

The PPP guidelines have been changing all the time. I know small businesses are scared to use them for fear of being locked up like this guy.
A lifelong friend who owns a tattoo shop couldn’t get a penny.

A lifelong friend who owns a tattoo shop couldn’t get a penny.
Yeah, it’s a complete mess.

Ummm, this guy DESERVED to be locked up.

Ummm, this guy DESERVED to be locked up.
He did. For sure. But a lot of people are scared to do anything because they’re afraid of what the Trump administration might label as abuse.

Really? You have friends who are buying jewelry and a Rolls Royce and making child support payments with
small business loans? Really?

If you don't have friends like that why would anyone fear being locked up?

That's insane but that's the need to always put Trump in worst light possible, isn't it? Insane.

SpellingBee.jpg

Really? You have friends who are buying jewelry and a Rolls Royce and making child support payments with
small business loans? Really?

If you don't have friends like that why would anyone fear being locked up?

That's insane but that's the need to always put Trump in worst light possible, isn't it? Insane.
No, they’re not doing ANYTHING with the money because they don’t know exactly what is allowed and what isn’t allowed.

No, they’re not doing ANYTHING with the money because they don’t know exactly what is allowed and what isn’t allowed.
If you have a small business I would say anything that supports or grows that business is permitted and anything that doesn't isn't. Have your friends thought of that?

The coronavirus fearmongering has enabled the largest transfer of wealth in human history.

If you have a small business I would say anything that supports or grows that business is permitted and anything that doesn't isn't. Have your friends thought of that?
Yes, obviously, but you said something that is highly subjective and the rules keep changing.

Yes, obviously, but you said something that is highly subjective and the rules keep changing.
Subjective how? And studies from the U of Michigan indicate government assistance is improving life for
citizens which tends to show all your "friends" are as anti Trump as you are bitching about everything his
government does whether justified or not.

Subjective how? And studies from the U of Michigan indicate government assistance is improving life for
citizens which tends to show all your "friends" are as anti Trump as you are bitching about everything his
government does whether justified or not.
Can a business owner use the PPP loan to pay their own salary?

Forum List

Back