I have power: Trans twitch moderator who identifies as a deer threatens to censor critics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A transgender Twitch “Safety Advisory Council” member who identifies as a deer (yes, really) bragged on a live stream about having the “power” to censor critics, asserting, “some people should be afraid of me.”
1589808943738.png
at

THIS PROVES WHAT MENTAL FKN NUTS YOU FKRS ARE!!! ANN SOME OF UU NUT JOBS RUN A STATE TOO OMFG GAWD HELP US!!
1589808820146.png

Oh this must be one of the losers on here's friend--- taking lessons

A PA. FK UP RUNNING THE STATE U IDIOTS BETTER WAKE UP TO THE MENTAL STATE OF ALL THESE LOONS!! THEY AREN'T RIGHT NONE OF THEM!!
annd you want these mental - - - - s ruling our nation---------- you are just as mentnal as they are and society needs to help kaarma find your pathetic asses so we can have survival of the fittest the mentally weak make horrible soldiers....

NOBODY IN THE SERVICE WANTS TO PAY FOR YOU MENTAL FK UPS TO HAVE A DICK SEWN ON OR TAKEN OFF.......

WHEN HETEROSEXUAL WOMENN CAN'T GET A PAIR OF BOOBS JUST CAUSE THEN FK YOU!!!!!

Last edited:
why is it indoors using electronic equipment? it should be out eating the berries and shitting in the woods.

• Banned
A transgender Twitch “Safety Advisory Council” member who identifies as a deer (yes, really) bragged on a live stream about having the “power” to censor critics, asserting, “some people should be afraid of me.”
View attachment 337742at

THIS PROVES WHAT MENTAL FKN NUTS YOU FKRS ARE!!! ANN SOME OF UU NUT JOBS RUN A STATE TOO OMFG GAWD HELP US!!
View attachment 337741

A PA. FK UP RUNNING THE STATE U IDIOTS BETTER WAKE UP TO THE MENTAL STATE OF ALL THESE LOONS!! THEY AREN'T RIGHT NONE OF THEM!!
annd you want these mental - - - - s ruling our nation---------- you are just as mentnal as they are and society needs to help kaarma find your pathetic asses so we can have survival of the fittest the mentally weak make horrible soldiers....

NOBODY IN THE SERVICE WANTS TO PAY FOR YOU MENTAL FK UPS TO HAVE A DICK SEWN ON OR TAKEN OFF.......

This is what warning labels did to us.

Someone I know does marketing for a large esports company. She received the following social media comment on her facility feed.

"I suffer from PTSD and anxiety and I'm triggered by loud noises and people shouting. I want to come to your venue but I will require people to not applaud or raise their voices while I'm there. I need any loud music to be turned down while I'm in the facility and I will require that people not come too close to me while I'm there. I'm sure you can accommodate my special needs."

I don't know if you've ever been to an esports venue, but they are like sports bars for gamers. Several hundred people drinking and watching team of professional video gamers play intense games.

FUTURE-OF-ESPORTS_FINAL-PRESENTATION_CLEAN_201730.jpg

View attachment 337742at

View attachment 337741

This is what warning labels did to us.

Society has lost it. and to think these liberal dumb fk parents pay a few hunndred thousands bucks a yr to produce. COLLEGE IDIOT LIKE THIS"

This shit becomes our Nurses. dentist surgeons if they don't kill themselves from confusion and all the DOPE drugs they are on to stay the other sex..

I mean look at this shit

1589810433535.png

need a laugh just send this aaround lol.

Forum List

Back