REAL Whistle Blower FIRED In Act of Retaliation In Violation of Whistle Blower ACT

I'm not following that...
Of course you're not....

:p

Correct, I just said that.

I also said you've schiffted the topic because your original one has been exposed as a fraud. And you not only have no answer for that, you cut it out of the quote entirely hoping it would just go away.

Cute. But ineffective.

Oh and speaking of that exposure.... I posted the same points in the comment section on the TownHall page you linked to. They then removed it. There's your "journalism" at work. Isn't it. Prolly just a matter of time before they ban me for exposing their bullshit, like CNS did. Liars don't like being exposed do they.

Last edited:
Of course you're not....

I also said you've schiffted the topic because your original one has been exposed as a fraud. And you not only have no answer for that, you cut it out of the quote entirely hoping it would just go away.

Cute. But ineffective.
ABC gets busted for killing stories that are damaging to the Clintons and begin targeting the person responsible with investigations. Their fellow anti-Trump liberal MSM propaganda pusher fires the ABC Whistle Blower....'ABC has ' No comment'.

'Nothing to see here's says snowflakes...

I love it when snowflakes try to act stupid...

Of course you're not....

Cute. But ineffective.
ABC gets busted for killing stories that are damaging to the Clintons and begin targeting the person responsible with investigations. Their fellow anti-Trump liberal MSM propaganda pusher fires the ABC Whistle Blower....'ABC has ' No comment'.

Once AGAIN you have no source for that.

Prove you do.

You might also wanna essplain why ABC (or CBS, either one) would have a "comment" on a story we have no basis to believe even exists. If you can, which you can't.

Last edited:
Of course you're not....

Cute. But ineffective.

Prove you do.
I have provided a link to the article...you have provided rambling opinion....

Of course you're not....

Cute. But ineffective.

Prove you do.
I have provided a link to the article...you have provided rambling opinion....

You sure did, and I showed you where all the holes are. And all you can say is "b-but but Schiff!".

WHO is Yashar Ali, OP? NO ONE KNOWS. But let's all follow his Twit because pied piper or some shit.

You sure did, and I showed you where all the holes are..
You gave me your uaeles, biased, parroted, unsubstantiated snowflake opinion.

I gave you a steaming heaping dollop of REALITY, Hunior. The fact is your hopelessly biased source, which already ADMITS its bias, cites no source whatsoever beyond some Twit called "Yashar Ali" who has NO credentials, NO employer, NO byline, NO editor, and NO credibility, and I should add, NO named sources. So we have NO credible evidence whatsoever that CBS fired anybody for anything. PERIOD.

That ain't "opinion" ---- it's an accounting of what's in the article and WHAT ISN'T.

Go ahead and show me some. Prove me wrong. Bring it.

I gave you a steaming heaping dollop of REALITY, Hunior. The fact is your hopelessly biased source, which already ADMITS its bias, cites no source whatsoever beyond some Twit called "Yashar Ali" who has NO credentials, NO employer, NO byline, NO editor, and NO credibility, and I should add, NO named sources. So we have NO credible evidence whatsoever that CBS fired anybody for anything. PERIOD.

That ain't "opinion" ---- it's an accounting of what's in the article and WHAT ISN'T.

Go ahead and show me some. Prove me wrong. Bring it.

...personal, partisan, anti-Trump, biased, UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION in response to an article / link.

YOU LOSE.

/thread

Seems a lot of people on the left are mad at trump saying what will happen to the future of whistle blowers are mia here.

Last edited:
'You Lose'?!

That might be your funniest OPINION yet, lil' snowflake...

Bwuhahahaha...

Well LOSER, I invited you like eight times to prove me wrong. YOU CAN'T DO IT.
I'm sorry, I don't acknowledge snowflakes who ignore documented substantiated facts and articles by spewing biased personal UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION AS IF IT WAS VALID. It immediately disqualifies you from intelligent fact-based discussion.

Thanks for playing, though, lil' snowflake. Have a nice night.

I'm sorry, I don't acknowledge snowflakes who ignore documented substantiated facts and articles by spewing biased personal UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION AS IF IT WAS VALID. It immediately disqualifies you from intelligent fact-based discussion.

So you want more? I hear and obey. Dig this, directly from your link:

>> As James O'Keefe said, "You have all these anon sources inside ABC News, @yashar, and your priority is not to find out who spiked the #EpsteinCoverup story but to use your anon sources to go after who brought it to light. <<​

That's the "relative of" a James O'Keefe employee (the article author), citing O'Keefe giving orders to this "Yashar Ali".

I think we figured out who Yashar Ali's employer is, don't you?

You're welcome. Next time VET YOUR SHIT. This is exactly why I expressed skepticism from the beginning ---- it reeks of O'Keefe and his fraud shenanigans. QED.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-07-at-4.14.32-PM.png

>> As James O'Keefe said, "You have all these anon sources inside ABC News, @yashar, and your priority is not to find out who spiked the #EpsteinCoverup story but to use your anon sources to go after who brought it to light. <<​

That's the "relative of" a James O'Keefe employee (the article author), citing O'Keefe giving orders to this "Yashar Ali".

You're welcome. Next time VET YOUR SHIT. This is exactly why I expressed skepticism from the beginning ---- it reeks of O'Keefe and his fraud shenanigans. QED.
so if something "reeks" of what you hate or the like, then it's exactly that?

great. with that wonderful standard set, this entire IMPEACH crap REEKS of more Kavanaugh.

you're welcome.

Geezus Pogo - you're smart enough to google.

FWIW

Yashir is employed by Huffington Post.

Forum List

Back