Real Science…Not Darwin

Again,..

"What's so different about going to Mars (other than it being a planet instead of a moon obviously)? How does "god" relate to the one and not the other?"

??? A simple "I don't know" at this point would serve very nicely..
Some moons may well be habitable however our moon has no atmosphere at all which means the surface of the moon is essentially outer space. Again Mars has an atmosphere and possible water at least at the poles.

> "How does "god" relate to the one and not the other?" <
......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The one I've asked you repeatedly now. Again, a nice, honest "I have no fucking clue!" would be just ducky..

The one I've asked you repeatedly now. Again, a nice, honest "I have no fucking clue!" would be just ducky..
Are you one of those delusional schizzos that believes that when they ask a question that the World must serve the great teacher.

Kid you are a high school dropout that took a shrink equivalency course that your will be paying thru the nose for for 20 years.

Bill Gates is a dropout

Point is: if you were simply going to revert to stuff like - 'goddidit,' 'because the Bible tells me so,' and 'ya just gotta have FAITH!' - you could have just said that in the first place and saved us all the trouble of interrogating you like a scientific method respecting, rational human being.

Point is: if you were simply going to revert to stuff like - 'goddidit,' 'because the Bible tells me so,' and 'ya just gotta have FAITH!' - you could have just said that in the first place and saved us all the trouble of interrogating you like a scientific method respecting, rational human being.
I do not believe in God because anyone or the bible told me too. I see God as a scientific need that allows for the creation of DNA. You believe in Darwin's mythical magical pond of goo goo

And how about after we succeed in creating DNA (from already proven primordial soup generated, readily available nucleotides) in a laboratory, most likely within the next ten years,.. right here on Earth? We've already made RNA that way.. no "God" required.

Last edited:
And how about after we succeed in creating DNA (from already proven primordial soup generated, readily available nucleotides) in a laboratory, most likely within the next ten years,.. right here on Earth? We've already made RNA that way.. no "God" required.
No one knows how or when life was created, perhaps god had life with him on his ship when he came to the Earth or perhaps god is not a noun but a verb meaning how life spreads thru the universe. So you are the fool demanding that they know how life was created, I merely point out that soup does not write advanced code.

Except in your trailer where the goo you take a bath in, writes better than you do

CIAO

No one knows how or when life was created, perhaps god had life with him on his ship when he came to the Earth or perhaps god is not a noun but a verb meaning how life spreads thru the universe. So you are the fool demanding that they know how life was created, I merely point out that soup does not write advanced code.

Except in your trailer where the goo you take a bath in, writes better than you do

CIAO
Okay, so
No fucking clue it is then.
Thanks! :auiqs.jpg:

CIAO
Okay, so
No fucking clue it is then.
Thanks! :auiqs.jpg:
Are you babbling about something particular or just babbling as usual?

Babbling, eh? Lol. First you assert,
You should be asking where did the code that evolves come from as code does not spontaneously generate
Many here have pointed out why there's no longer anything for one to consider special about your precious "code." Scientists are creating it in labs today. RNA today, DNA soon. You stick your fingers in your ears and go,
No one knows {...}, perhaps god {...} or perhaps god {...} I merely point out that soup does not write advanced code.
Yes, it does. We do know that. No "god" required. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
You should be asking where did the code that evolves come from as code does not spontaneously generate
Many here have pointed out why there's no longer anything for one to consider special about your precious "code." Scientist are creating it in labs today. RNA today, DNA soon. You stick your fingers in your ears and go,
No one knows {...}, perhaps god {...} or perhaps god {...} I merely point out that soup does not write advanced code.
Sorry kid your babbles have become trite so I have to ignore you, I hope you get the attention that you need

Many here have pointed out why there's no longer anything for one to consider special about your precious "code." Scientists are creating it in labs today. RNA today, DNA soon. You stick your fingers in your ears and go,
Guy nuts I cant see what u post

If I need a laugh I will undo this

Forum List

Back