Real men shake hands.

So I am taking a class for part of my law enforcement career path and they finally started it today. Everyone of course has to wear a fuckin mask which I think is absurd. However because it's a hand to hand combat training portion, the social distancing thing was out the window. Anyway for whatever reason the instructor picked me first to demonstrate a defensive tactic but before doing so we made an introduction and shook hands as if there is no pandemic...

and in all honesty, there really isn't.

I was happy to grasp the man's hand and I'll tell you what, it felt like I got something back I lost. Like a knife from under a couch cushion. That sort of human interaction we used to commonly take part in was a relief to finally have engaged in again.

I don't do "elbow bumps", and I only recently did fist bumping. I'll be happy when this shit goes away and a good handshake comes back to being a normal part of human interaction.

Anyway it was a basic hand to hand defensive class, which would be impossible without contact. Granted we had to use more hand sanitizer than the obamas use vaseline, but the class went well.

When I have to shake hands, I slap a glove on real fast
and do my " Bend over....this won't take long..." joke.
let-me-just-put-on-my-gloves-snap-imgur.gif
:uhh:

So I am taking a class for part of my law enforcement career path and they finally started it today. Everyone of course has to wear a fuckin mask which I think is absurd. However because it's a hand to hand combat training portion, the social distancing thing was out the window. Anyway for whatever reason the instructor picked me first to demonstrate a defensive tactic but before doing so we made an introduction and shook hands as if there is no pandemic...

I was happy to grasp the man's hand and I'll tell you what, it felt like I got something back I lost. Like a knife from under a couch cushion. That sort of human interaction we used to commonly take part in was a relief to finally have engaged in again.

I don't do "elbow bumps", and I only recently did fist bumping. I'll be happy when this shit goes away and a good handshake comes back to being a normal part of human interaction.

Anyway it was a basic hand to hand defensive class, which would be impossible without contact. Granted we had to use more hand sanitizer than the obamas use vaseline, but the class went well.

let-me-just-put-on-my-gloves-snap-imgur.gif

It's a joke btw....before any far right homophobes
get the wrong idea.

Last edited:

View attachment 329107
:uhh:

I agree completely. The other day I visited a bath house. We were allowed to do a little sword fighting, but no full on felatio. I'm sure Pete understands our pain.
I'm sure it didn't interfere with your sword swallowing itinerary.
It's been said that every man needs to have a hobby, and sword swallowing appears to be a hobby of Aaron's................Overheard at Aaron's family reunion - "Well, if you've swallowed one sword, you've swallowed them all." Congressman Eric Swallowswell of California could not be reached for comment...............AND a VERY obscure quote from Shakespeare, regarding the activities of gay men he knew, "All's well that swallows well".......

Just had a gentleman over to the house and I bought an oz. of sticky pot from him and after all was done we shook hands... I am never going to stop shaking hands, just not gonna happen... He is 10 yrs younger than I am and he done it as natural as I did... Old habits are hard to break especially when you don't want to break them...

1589509655023.png

So, the instructor on the hand to hand combat turned you backwards and hold your waist gluing you against his entire front of his body, and doing great effort his lips were pressing hard the back of your shoulder,. With his arms surrounding you, you were capable tu turn your body and both were face to face chick against chick trying to dominate one to another. He causedee you lose balance and both ended over the floor mat and he was over you. With your legs your surrounded his butt impeding him to move away while you huged him with force while receiving his hot breath flowing on your ear. From his part he was pushing his body down taking advantage of gravity. Both were in that position for a while. After releasing all your energy it was a mutual consent to give a tie.

Both of you standing up looking deeply to the another eyes shake hands like real men.

-Thanks,- you said smiling
-No, thanks- said your instructor, winking at you with a sensual smile...

So, the instructor on the hand to hand combat turned you backwards and hold your waist gluing you against his entire front of his body, and doing great effort his lips were pressing hard the back of your shoulder,. With his arms surrounding you, you were capable tu turn your body and both were face to face chick against chick trying to dominate one to another. He causedee you lose balance and both ended over the floor mat and he was over you. With your legs your surrounded his butt impeding him to move away while you huged him with force while receiving his hot breath flowing on your ear. From his part he was pushing his body down taking advantage of gravity. Both were in that position for a while. After releasing all your energy it was a mutual consent to give a tie.

Both of you standing up looking deeply to the another eyes shake hands like real men.

Interesting.

I taught martial arts for decades. No one ever got that close to me.

Isn't that the point?

Getting back on topic, I have a story. I was helping out a guy on the driving range yesterday. His driver broke and the head flew downrange. He was standing there staring at the broken shaft in his hand and he just shook his head turned around and was going to leave. I said "Aren't you going to get it?" He said "Ah I can't hit it anyway". I yelled at the other guys to stop hitting to let him get the club. He came back and I told him I might be able to help him hit it better. I worked with him for a few minutes and he started hitting it pretty good. I went back to finish my bucket. When he was leaving he came over stuck his hand out and said Thanks a lot for your help, my name is Rene. I shook his hand and it felt GREAT!

Greeting of the future...

Teach your children well
Their father's hell did slowly go by
Feed them on your dreams
The one they fix, the one you'll know by

View attachment 329082

So close...

Teach your children well,
Their father's hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picks, the one you'll know by.

Good song, though...

Was that you?
Call me.

Interesting.

Isn't that the point?

It's somewhat the point of striking arts, but not of grappling arts.

Interesting.

Isn't that the point?

It's somewhat the point of striking arts, but not of grappling arts.

Yup. The fact is most street combat ends up in a grapple.

Good bye and good riddens to shaking hands. Going going gone....nobody will miss it.

Forum List

Back