Reaction videos first time hearing...

I love them both especially if they are agreeing with my reaction to the song LOL
Here is a hint. They are ALWAYS going to agree with your opinion. They never evaluate some obscure act that nobody has ever heard of. Instead, they always choose an act that already has a wide following, and then try to pretend they have never heard of them before. You and everybody else watches because it feels good to have the host agree with you. You wouldn't watch if they panned an act that you love, or praised something you hate. Do you really believe all those videos where they claim to have never heard of Blazing Saddles, or really expect they wouldn't find it funny?

BULLDOG There are plenty of reactors who have been critical and they have their own fan base too. This is my thread for fun you don't have to like it but this is my last response to ya joy sucker. LOL

People who post in the regular forum, not the flame zone only to post super negative shit for no reason except to bring everyone down are really creepy fuckers. What kind of person posts just to try and make someone else feel bad that's their sole intent. Holy shit a sad person who is too bitter to allow others joy.

Forum List

Back