Reaction videos first time hearing...

Here is a hint. They are ALWAYS going to agree with your opinion. They never evaluate some obscure act that nobody has ever heard of. Instead, they always choose an act that already has a wide following, and then try to pretend they have never heard of them before. You and everybody else watches because it feels good to have the host agree with you. You wouldn't watch if they panned an act that you love, or praised something you hate. Do you really believe all those videos where they claim to have never heard of Blazing Saddles, or really expect they wouldn't find it funny?

some are genuine. all the ones i watch frequently - you know it's their first time reacting.

& this couple likes to go way back - like to the golden ldies - i'm sure they haven't heard many of 'em.

first time i watched this dude; no way did he fake his first time hearing pink floyd. he was really moved by the music & it was great seeing it touch his soul.

Here is a hint. They are ALWAYS going to agree with your opinion. They never evaluate some obscure act that nobody has ever heard of. Instead, they always choose an act that already has a wide following, and then try to pretend they have never heard of them before. You and everybody else watches because it feels good to have the host agree with you. You wouldn't watch if they panned an act that you love, or praised something you hate. Do you really believe all those videos where they claim to have never heard of Blazing Saddles, or really expect they wouldn't find it funny?
There are plenty of legit reactors. I've got a few of them I follow. It's not hard to tell when someone is faking for clicks and someone who is genuine. And on top of that if you look up any reactors history you can tell the honest ones by the way they label the title. First time hearing (x band/song) vs their other videos that just say (x song) reaction.
If a person is faking it their entire catalog will be first time hearing reactions. Just a stroll through their history will weed out the fakes.

Forum List

Back