Reaction videos first time hearing...

There are plenty of legit reactors. I've got a few of them I follow. It's not hard to tell when someone is faking for clicks and someone who is genuine. And on top of that if you look up any reactors history you can tell the honest ones by the way they label the title. First time hearing (x band/song) vs their other videos that just say (x song) reaction.
If a person is faking it their entire catalog will be first time hearing reactions. Just a stroll through their history will weed out the fakes.
If you say so. Hard to believe anybody hadn't at least heard of the giant hits they react to. Who hasn't at least heard of the Blazing Saddles "The sheriff is a Ni%%er scene"?

If you say so. Hard to believe anybody hadn't at least heard of the giant hits they react to. Who hasn't at least heard of the Blazing Saddles "The sheriff is a Ni%%er scene"?
It's only hard to believe because you're thinking from within your bubble. I have several friends who HATE rock music. As such they never listed to it unless it played in a movie or bar. Just like I know fuck all about rap outside of the 80's

It's only hard to believe because you're thinking from within your bubble. I have several friends who HATE rock music. As such they never listed to it unless it played in a movie or bar. Just like I know fuck all about rap outside of the 80's
Rap is not music. I won't argue if you want to call it poetry, but it's not music.

I could literally start a youtube channel RIGHT NOW and react to just about ANY SONG from hip hop to rap to country from the last 15 to 20 years and every reaction would be a legit first time response. And I am a MUSIC NUT. I just don't listen to that kind of music

If I can find it, an inner city guy posted his reaction to Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma.
He said it was like angels were singing to him

Forum List

Back