Ray Epps Sues Fox

Then Ray Epps is far more guilty than many who have been in prison for J6 for two years already yet Ray has not even been arrested?

Something very odd is going on here.
So your claim that he didn't speak to the FBI was wrong. Glad we got that cleared up.

"More guilty than". He's either guilty of committing a crime or he's not guilty. Post the statute that he should be arrested for. I asked the other guy and he ran off. Happens all the time.

Post the statute that he should be arrested for. I asked the other guy and he ran off. Happens all the time.

He instigated the attack on the capitol. He is on video telling them to storm it. He is in fact recorded live doing the very things they have been trying to convict Trump of doing, the very things Trump was impeached for, and are now trying to keep Trump from running again for!

Incitement to riot, much like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater is a crime.

Trump on the other hand told people to go down, be nice, and obey the law.

Some of the people held in DC prison for J6 never even went inside or just walked in, looked around and left.

And they have been in jail for two years.

Something very odd about Ray Epps. He will lose. There is more to him than is being told.

He instigated the attack on the capitol. He is on video telling them to storm it.

Incitement to riot…
Post. The. Statute.

We can look at the wording together. Then, if you have any common sense, you will see that he didn’t break that law.

Predictably, other guy already ran away. Let’s see if you do too.

No; it’s true.

Try not to be such a tube steak next time.

Your attention is drawn to sometime around the 2:15 mark.

And yet ignorant shits like you don’t even know this much.

You are a huge waste of electrons.

Post. The. Statute.

You need to know the statute for not inciting riots and public disasters? Look it up. Quit trying to funnel me into your pathetic, preconceived little game. What is the statute against holding rallies near the capitol and being responsible for the crowd going down there later by themselves and getting carried away on their own?

You need to know the statute for not inciting riots and public disasters? Look it up.
I have looked it up. That’s how I know he didn’t break that law. If you take an ounce of effort and look it up yourself, you might learn that too.

Or you can just run away and go with your idiotic conspiracy theory instead of looking at the wording to the law you claim he broke. That‘s what most Trumpsters do. I ask you to back up your claims and you run off. What are you so afraid of? You’re not even the first in this thread to do exactly that.

I have looked it up. That’s how I know he didn’t break that law.
If you say so. So you can't shout FIRE in a theater but you can incite an attack of the US Capitol! I see! :smoke:

Or you can just run away
Bye. I'm running away. I really don't care, I'm late to make my dinner, and besides, you're kinda boring. You just play games.

Then Ray Epps is far more guilty than many who have been in prison for J6 for two years already yet Ray has not even been arrested?

Something very odd is going on here.
Yep, and I hope this case blows up in his face and ruins him.

If you say so. So you can't shout FIRE in a theater but you can incite an attack of the US Capitol! I see! :smoke:

Bye. I'm running away. I really don't care, I'm late to make my dinner, and besides, you're kinda boring. You just play games.
And now we have two Trumpsters who can’t back up their stupid argument and ran off.

Like I said, happens all the time.

Urging people to peacefully protest isn’t inciting a riot. It’s not complicated. You would know that if you took the time to look up what you think he’s guilty of.

Because he didn't break a law.
Bullshit. He is on video inciting and encouraging others to enter the Capitol. THAT is illegal. In fact, it's far more egregious than those who were just wandering around like tourists and who still had to pay fines and legal fees for misdemeanor charges.

Bullshit. He is on video inciting and encouraging others to enter the Capitol. THAT is illegal.
Oh good, here's number 3.

Post the statute for the crime that you think he's guilty of. The other two ran off. Let's see if you do the same.

Forum List

Back