Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

CoarseVerifiableDowitcher-max-1mb.gif
S
Did I say he was going to apologize last night? Are you off your meds, again? Remember you were warned about that? Feel better, retard. :itsok:

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.
He is unquestionably an FBI agent, or paid informant, and the latter makes him an agent, I'm wagering a boatload of money Epp's and lawyer swiftly vanish back into the fascist cesspool they emerged from, you should join them there.... :fu:

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.
Tucker stopped wearing bow ties years ago.

***snip***

You don’t wear the bow tie anymore.

No. That went away more than 10 years ago when I worked at MSNBC. I was walking through Penn Station and yet another person screamed obscenities at me, and I thought, “You know, this is pointlessly provocative.” It was one of countless bow tie-inspired confrontations. I’m happy to defend my views. I don’t want to have to defend my neckwear every day. People really hate you when you wear a bow tie. I didn’t really know that because my wife liked it and my father wore one.

What’s behind the hatred?

I think it may have been in the ’50s, ’60s and early ’70s, a lot of pediatricians wore bow ties. People’s memories of bow ties are being stared down on by some sadistic doctor who is jamming a needle into your butt. They could never disentangle that memory from me. That’s the best guess I’ve got.

1679782496744.jpeg

Screw that undercover informant slime bag.... he should be in jail still awaiting a trial like the others.... even if he isn't an FBI informant he pushed others to do what he didn't have the balls to do... and for that alone he deserves to be in jail....
Remember Manson?....
Quit yer WHINING snowflake!

I hope Epps sues Carlson for a billion dollars. These liars should be held responsible.
In this case, the liars are in government as they protect Epps. Tucker just pointed out the obvious, that Epps was an agent provocateur to whom the Department Of Injustice has granted immunity.

In this case, the liars are in government as they protect Epps. Tucker just pointed out the obvious, that Epps was an agent provocateur to whom the Department Of Injustice has granted immunity.
Yep, because they won't touch him. WHY ?

Well then, Tucker should have no problem in court. Because if he does not apologize, that is where it is going to end up.

Forum List

Back