Ray Epps' lawyer demands Tucker Carlson retract false claim that he was FBI agent on Jan. 6

Tucker is right on target if he got Epp's lawyer to open his squakbox. Why doesn't Epps do an interview? Is he scared?

Depends on what stakes you're offering and what deadline you want to set.

How about this. If Epps does not sue Carlson in 6 months then whenever you see a rightwinger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery you respond "that's a valid point."

If he does sue then every time I see a right winger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery I'll respond "that's what Tucker Carlson thought."

Depends on what stakes you're offering and what deadline you want to set.

How about this. If Epps does not sue Carlson in 6 months then whenever you see a rightwinger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery you respond "that's a valid point."

If he does sue then every time I see a right winger claim a lefty won't sue for fear of discovery I'll respond "that's what Tucker Carlson thought."
Let's add a few more terms to the contract. You will reply to the following comment by a conservative in this board, with the words, "That didn't age well, did it"?

If i find other similar failed predictions you will repeat the procedure.

And the 6 month deadline is a no, because he might sue in 6.5 months or whatever other period of time.

I hope Epps sues Carlson for a billion dollars. These liars should be held responsible.

He will just use the Tucker defense again that no reasonable person takes what he says seriously.

So far it has worked for both him and Maddow.

It is the ultimate get out of jail free card.

He will just use the Tucker defense again that no reasonable person takes what he says seriously.

So far it has worked for both him and Maddow.

It is the ultimate get out of jail free card.
Yeah, that is the standard M.O. Alex Jones, the Kracken lady, etc trotted that out when they were held accountable.

I hope Epps sues also, but it will never happen. The FBI won't let him.

Truth is a defense to slander accusations, so Tucker would have the opportunity to call witnesses to testify as to whether Epps was or was not working for the FBI when he loudly exhorted peaceful protesters to go into the capitol. Start with Chris Wray, who has been asked that question many times and refused to answer.

No doubt he would refuse to answer again, possibly facing contempt of court charges and exhonerating Tucker completely.
Gad, another day... another retard.

Why the fuck do you think Epps's lawyer sent that demand to Tucker? It is a prelude to a defamation case.

If Tucker does not provide an on-air apology, Epps has ground to take him to court. I hope Tucker does not apologize and gets slammed with a billion-dollar fine similar to Alex Jones.

Lol, your witch hunt is only helping Trump now. So, carry on.
My witch hunt? This guy Epps was a card-carrying trumptard not too long ago.

It is fun to see you retards turning on each other. You carry on with that, bud. Provides good entertainment for the rest of us.

My witch hunt? This guy Epps was a card-carrying trumptard not too long ago.

It is fun to see you retards turning on each other. You carry on with that, bud. Provides good entertainment for the rest of us.
Lol, he should be in jail with the rest of the protestors.

Let's add a few more terms to the contract. You will reply to the following comment by a conservative in this board, with the words, "That didn't age well, did it"?

If i find other similar failed predictions you will repeat the procedure.
Fine with me, as long as you will follow suit if you don't win.
And the 6 month deadline is a no, because he might sue in 6.5 months or whatever other period of time.
I get that. But without a deadline it's a one way bet. There'd be no way for me to ever win.

If ten years from now no lawsuit you could say "it's coming . . ."

Fine with me, as long as you will follow suit if you don't win.

I get that. But without a deadline it's a one way bet. There'd be no way for me to ever win.

If ten years from now no lawsuit you could say "it's coming . . ."
Deal.

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.

Bow Tie Boy lied again.....must be a day ending in "Y".

Why doesn't Ray Epps go before congress and explain his actions and why he wasn't arrested for treason? Epps is a protected plant who incited a riot. That's why he, an obvious instigator, wasn't arrested.
He already testified to the DoJ.

Try to keep up.

Unlike (apparently) everyone posting here, I actually watch Tucker Carlson's show regularly. He has NEVER stated that Epps was an FBI agent, or plant.
I totally agree. Carlson knows he would be open for a lawsuit if he said that.
I haven't seen anyone post a verbatim quote, especially the OP.
Beyond that, Epps may be getting nervous as the House is doing a biopsy of the J6 committee later this year.
He already testified to the DoJ.
He hasn't testified before DOJ as far as I know. J6, yes.

I totally agree. Carlson knows he would be open for a lawsuit if he said that.
I haven't seen anyone post a verbatim quote, especially the OP.
Beyond that, Epps may be getting nervous as the House is doing a biopsy of the J6 committee later this year.

He hasn't testified before DOJ as far as I know. J6, yes.
I think you're right, thanks for the correction.

Jan 6 was still under oath though.

Tucker Carlson, the bow-tied mouthpiece for the Republican Party, has been hit with a formal demand for an on-air apology after he falsely claimed that Ray Epps, a man who was seen on video encouraging people to enter the Capitol on January 6, was an FBI agent.

Epps' lawyer, John Pierce, sent Carlson a letter demanding that he retract his false statements and apologize to Epps. Pierce said that Carlson's claims have caused Epps to be harassed and threatened, and that they have damaged his reputation.

Carlson has not yet responded to Pierce's letter. The article also states that Epps has denied being an FBI agent, and that the FBI has said that he was not an agent.

Carlson's claims about Epps are false and defamatory. He should retract them and apologize to Epps, but he won't because he's a lying, sniveling, cowardly little worm who would rather spread lies and hate than admit when he's wrong.
One thing about Communists that is the diametric opposite to the Bill of Rights is their hatred of hearing anything negative about themselves, and trying to smother free speech.
Ray Epps is half rat, and he carries diseased fleas, 100 per square millimeter. Nyah! :muahaha:

Epps may or may not have been an undercover FBI agent.

In Congress, when FBI officials were asked directly, they declined to answer.

But what if Epps was not an agent? What if he was a hired informant?

Would the FBI admit it? Would Epps?

Fuck Epps and the horse he rode in on.

What deal? What is the deadline you are proposing?

Ten years is too much. I’m about to turn 61, and my younger wife is wearing me out, so I don’t know if I’ll live that long (I’ll die happy, though). How about 2, and you win automatically if Tucker apologizes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back