Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

You asked for my take, Dumbass.

How do you explain that he was on the Most Wanted list in the days after Jan 6, only to be abruptly removed without explanation, and his testimony that he was a ringleader and instigated breaching the Capitol, and is on video attacking cops with a sign…….and yet not a single charge?

What is your take on why he hasnt been charged?
Insufficient evidence?

Plea bargaining?

Immunity because he gave them insider info that helped them to nail other and bigger fish?

He "knows somebody" who got him off?

Nobody took him seriously?

I dunno.

A hundred-and-one possibilities.

Very few of which jive with Gateway Pundit Kooky Kornspiracy Theory lunatic thinking.

Insufficient evidence?

Plea bargaining?

Immunity because he gave them insider info that helped them to nail other and bigger fish?

He "knows somebody" who got him off?

Nobody took him seriously?

I dunno.

A hundred-and-one possibilities.

Very few of which jive with Gateway Pundit Kooky Kornspiracy Theory lunatic thinking.
Insufficient evidence, huh?

Thanks for confirming you are a colossal moron.

You claim that Epps is on the FBI payroll and then fail to produce anything even remotely credible in support of that claim and I'm the "moron"?

Yeah... sure, kid. Newflash: automatic gainsay is the last refuge of the weak-minded. :itsok:
You asked for “my take”, Simp……then whine and cry about it like a little bitch.

The fact there have been no charges, and the FBI took him off their most wanted list as soon as his name was known is pretty good evidence to anyone with critical thinking skills.

Sadly, you are not one of those people.

You asked for “my take”, Simp……then whine and cry about it like a little bitch.
Nope. I asked for your "take". After you supplied it, you were asked for substantiation. You failed to produce it. No whining about it. You failed.

The fact there have been no charges, and the FBI took him off their most wanted list as soon as his name was known is pretty good evidence to anyone with critical thinking skills.
Nope. There are a hundred-and-one possible reasons. You supplied one. And then failed to serve-up anything even remotely evidentiary. You failed.

Nope. I asked for your "take". After you supplied it, you were asked for substantiation. You failed to produce it. No whining about it. You failed.

Nope. There are a hundred-and-one possible reasons. You supplied one. And then failed to serve-up anything even remotely evidentiary. You failed.
Thanks for confirming your complete lack of critical thinking skills, Simp.

Ray Epps never told anyone to commit any acts of violence.

He never committed any acts of violence.

He didn’t trespass in the Capitol.
Smashing a sign over the heads of cops isn’t an act of violence?

Which post, asshole? If you make a claim then you should be able to back it up.
Let me clue you in on something, Pea Brain…..I don’t give two shits WTF you think, post, say, or do.

Read the thread and get educated, don’t read the thread and stay ignorant, I don’t care.

HTH

Let me clue you in on something, Pea Brain…..I don’t give two shits WTF you think, post, say, or do.

Read the thread and get educated, don’t read the thread and stay ignorant, I don’t care.

HTH
So you can’t defend your baseless claim. That’s what I thought.

Forum List

Back