Raving Englishman tells why Hillary Lost. Most of its true, too..

[

Yes, she's more qualified, but there's a reason why she has such a deplorable favorability rating. Trump's is bad too, but when faced with the choices of "More of the Same" or "Let's try something Different", Americans chose the latter.

I'm not American. So no. I probably would have voted Johnson....

And I agree. She had a terrible favourability rating.

[
More qualified? How so? Holding office is not an accomplishment. She left N Africa and Syria on fire.

Of course it is a qualification. She was a very good SOS. Very well liked around the world. I find it interesting when anything bad happens around the world US population blames their politicians. Syria and N Africa were the responsibility of the respective countries. If you do want to blame anybody, blame Bush. Without Iraq I doubt the rest would have happened. He caused instability, but worse, gave the surrounding populations false hope.

Only of your avatar.....
...There is nothing wrong with my avatar and I've gotten many compliments about it. :D
Agreed you have a good-looking avatar.

1z4ia34.jpg

[
More qualified? How so? Holding office is not an accomplishment. She left N Africa and Syria on fire.

Of course it is a qualification. She was a very good SOS. Very well liked around the world. I find it interesting when anything bad happens around the world US population blames their politicians. Syria and N Africa were the responsibility of the respective countries. If you do want to blame anybody, blame Bush. Without Iraq I doubt the rest would have happened. He caused instability, but worse, gave the surrounding populations false hope.

ROFL. You are a racist and blame Bush. :lol: The left and their "effective" arguments. That playbook is getting OLD.

ROFL. You are a racist and blame Bush. :lol: The left and their "effective" arguments. That playbook is getting OLD.

Chris, you have no right to call me a racist. You have no idea what I am. Somebody as dumb as you shouldn't even be interacting with someone like me. Seriously. Sometimes, on a rare occasion, you make Palin look bright, and she's as dumb as a sack of rocks.

Chris, you have no right to call me a racist. You have no idea what I am. Somebody as dumb as you shouldn't even be interacting with someone like me. Seriously. Sometimes, on a rare occasion, you make Palin look bright, and she's as dumb as a sack of rocks.

Oh really? Because I was imitating you and the other leftists around here. :lol: "You are a racist and blame Bush."

076270b1ff0bf2c91443c1a3d0ffe85b9ed9f93a7f6a2476e26a80586aaa7839.jpg

[

Yes, she's more qualified, but there's a reason why she has such a deplorable favorability rating. Trump's is bad too, but when faced with the choices of "More of the Same" or "Let's try something Different", Americans chose the latter.

You're not even an American and yet you are constantly sticking your big fat nose into our business, eh? Where are you from so that I can get involved in your political processes? Hmm?

[

You're not even an American and yet you are constantly sticking your big fat nose into our business, eh? Where are you from so that I can get involved in your political processes? Hmm?
Off hand, I'd say he was either a Canuck or a Brit but due to the snooty statement below, I'm guessing he's definitely a Brit. No wonder we threw those assholes out in 1775!

[

Off hand, I'd say he was either a Canuck or a Brit but due to the snooty statement below, I'm guessing he's definitely a Brit. No wonder we threw those assholes out in 1775!

Well, he's right in that I shouldn't be interacting with him, but it's certainly not be cause he's "too smart" for me. It's because he's a loser and a kill joy. :D

[

So what country are you from anyways? I suppose your house is "clean?" Nothing to talk about regarding your own country and your own problems? You would rather involve yourself in American procedures and policies? Fucking weird.

And America is constantly sticking it's big fat nose into the world's business...what are you gonna do about it?

Off hand, I'd say he was either a Canuck or a Brit but due to the snooty statement below, I'm guessing he's definitely a Brit. No wonder we threw those assholes out in 1775!]

You were throwing your own arseholes out. You were Brits up until 1775 yourselves. And for the 100th time since I've been here I'm a NZer living in Aussie. You two are about the only ones who don't know that...

So what country are you from anyways? I suppose your house is "clean?" Nothing to talk about regarding your own country and your own problems? You would rather involve yourself in American procedures and policies? Fucking weird.

Almost as bad as America involving itself in Vietnam. Or Grenada. Or Iraq. Or Afghanistan.

As I said, you're dumb as a post...then again, maybe I'm doing a disservice to the post.

[

Not good enough plus no sourcing? Stop wasting everyone's time

[

Not good enough plus no sourcing? Stop wasting everyone's time

???

[
Yes, for the same reasons an ex-New Zealander is in Australia and spending a lot of time on an American political forum. LOL

So my reasons are the same America is sticking its beak into everybody else's business? You obviously think I have far more sway than I actually do...

Edit: And I'm not an ex-New Zealander....;o)

Forum List

Back