Raving Englishman tells why Hillary Lost. Most of its true, too..

More people in more states voted for trump, 31 as opposed to 19.
This is a republic, not a shit eating democracy.
Both candidates knew going into the election, the EC determines the winner.
:fu::lmao:

Right. So if one person lives in each of those states you have 31 votes. If 10,000 people live in those 19 states you have 190,000 votes but the 31 rule the roost? Great system..:2up: Welcome to North Korea...

Why are you melting down? You aren't even American.

Melting down? Fuck no. Ask my wife. When Trump was elected I was laughing my arse off........
Yet you do seem to be suffering a lot of angst and giving off a lot of hate toward anyone you think may have voted for Trump such as your previous false accusation against ChrisL.

Don't have hate against anyone. And, um, she admitted she voted for Trump...you might want to rethink that one.

[
Sorry, I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian… We've just had the worst president in our history…
While not being a Trump fan I do have to say it was great for the country to get the Hildabeast the fuck out of there… LOL
Anything is better than having a career politician as president of the United States, we just had a commander Asshat in there. No thanks.
:itsok:

I guess you're entitled to your beliefs. History will show Obama wasn't even close the worst president. In my life time Dubya was. Easily. Obama spent most of his administration trying to fix Bush's fuck ups and got blamed for it. The irony was not lost on me. A Repub president - the party of personal responsibility - almost totally fucks the world, then blames his successor. Only in America folks. The world - and vast majority of Americans - know that Bush was the worst. He might lose that title over the next four years. I'm betting he will.

More people in more states voted for trump, 31 as opposed to 19.
This is a republic, not a shit eating democracy.
Both candidates knew going into the election, the EC determines the winner.
:fu::lmao:

Right. So if one person lives in each of those states you have 31 votes. If 10,000 people live in those 19 states you have 190,000 votes but the 31 rule the roost? Great system..:2up: Welcome to North Korea...
This is a republic or at least supposed to be a republic, not a shit eating a democracy which is just mob rule. Shit for brains

[
Sorry, I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian… We've just had the worst president in our history…
While not being a Trump fan I do have to say it was great for the country to get the Hildabeast the fuck out of there… LOL
Anything is better than having a career politician as president of the United States, we just had a commander Asshat in there. No thanks.
:itsok:

I guess you're entitled to your beliefs. History will show Obama wasn't even close the worst president. In my life time Dubya was. Easily. Obama spent most of his administration trying to fix Bush's fuck ups and got blamed for it. The irony was not lost on me. A Repub president - the party of personal responsibility - almost totally fucks the world, then blames his successor. Only in America folks. The world - and vast majority of Americans - know that Bush was the worst. He might lose that title over the next four years. I'm betting he will.
Na, hope and change was a load of shit and we had a fucked up racist for President the last eight years. Fact
Here's some crocodile tears for ya...
obama-cries.png

Lol

Only of your avatar.

Trump knows nothing about governing. That should scare a rational person.
Only a woman or a gay would say that. Which are you?

Disagreed. As Chris pointed out, running a large business is akin to governing. That said, there are obviously gaps in Trumps experience resume which he will need to fill with good people.

yeah Trump won the EC. Hillary won the popular vote. And just to translate that for your dumb arse, more people voted for her to be president. Yeah. More. Not Less. More.
Yes, Hillary got 0.62% more of the popular vote than Trump. Name a single state where Hillary got more votes but lost the Electoral College votes for that state. Just one please.

You and I both know you can't. Now, do you want to change the Electoral College? Why didn't President Obama bring it up over the past 8 years? Why wait until Hillary lost to bring up the subject?

Yes, Hillary got 0.62% more of the popular vote than Trump. Name a single state where Hillary got more votes but lost the Electoral College votes for that state. Just one please.

You and I both know you can't. Now, do you want to change the Electoral College? Why didn't President Obama bring it up over the past 8 years? Why wait until Hillary lost to bring up the subject?

Doesn't matter. More people voted for her than the other guy. Simple fact. Ask Obama. I'm not him.

If you are so unhappy to see Trump win, why didn't you support a better candidate than Hillary Clinton?

What was so bad about her?
Unlike others here, I don't believe she has done anything criminal (although according to Comey she did violate the proper handling of classified documents), she habitually goes up to the line between legal and illegal. IMHO, that's unethical. In the military, such a person would be disciplined, if not discharged, for such conduct. I do not hold Hillary to a higher standard than I do anyone else in positions of power and who have a duty to our nation.

Doesn't matter. More people voted for her than the other guy. Simple fact. Ask Obama. I'm not him.
Obviously it matters to you and other pro-Hillary democrats since you keep bring it up.
Im not a democrat. Hillary is more qualified. However, Trumpies believe he has some sort of mandate. The right lost the popular vote and seats in the house and senate. Hardly an endorsement...

Im not a democrat. Hillary is more qualified. However, Trumpies believe he has some sort of mandate. The right lost the popular vote and seats in the house and senate. Hardly an endorsement...
Yet you voted for her, didn't you?

Yes, she's more qualified, but there's a reason why she has such a deplorable favorability rating. Trump's is bad too, but when faced with the choices of "More of the Same" or "Let's try something Different", Americans chose the latter.

Obviously it matters to you and other pro-Hillary democrats since you keep bring it up.
More qualified? How so? Holding office is not an accomplishment. She left N Africa and Syria on fire.

Forum List

Back