Rasmussen New Poll out Today

The whole point of the enemy democrat created hysteria is to keep Trump from being reelected.

Why would it be implausible for there to be anti-Trump elements at the CDC or the FDA? The FBI, CIA, and the State Department leadership used fake information paid for and created by the DNC and hilary to get illegal FISA warrants, they used it to initiate a years long investigation by a special prosecutor, and managed to get Trump impeached....yet some believe it is beyond the pale to think that those same elements don't exist at the CDC...when Rod Rosensteins sister works there? That it would be beyond the pale to think anti-Trump elements at the CDC may be providing false information to support the democrat party and the democrat party members of the press to shut down the U.S. economy, push us into a depression, simply to make Trump lose in November.....that, somehow, is beyond the pale even after all they have already done not only to Trump but to General Flynn, Carter Page, Justice Kavanaugh? We need to take this on before they wreck the country.
Only 0.0064% of The Chinese Population ever caught this, so why The Hysteria?
It's already slowing down in China and they are lifting Travel Bans.

Let's just say China went about it a very different way.

Perhaps you could stay out of Hell, if you repented of your sins, like lying, slander, and all manner of false accusations.

God has so many mind readers, I let them talk to themselves.
God reads your mind and your heart and knows what is in it.
Fock you, you're out of your jurisdiction.
Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

Even Jesus F'n Christ is rolling his eyes right now.
At you. Yet, he'd still accept you if you repented of your Evil ways, and threw yourself upon His mercies.

Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

At you. Yet, he'd still accept you if you repented of your Evil ways, and threw yourself upon His mercies.

If there was a heaven and if was full of people like you, wouldn't that make hell redundant?

Perhaps you could stay out of Hell, if you repented of your sins, like lying, slander, and all manner of false accusations.

I can/t believe that commie hippy; feeding and curing folks. Consorting with the have nots and prostitutes. Not wearing shoes. Long haired, bearded, unkempt. Turned over the tables of the money changers. Kneeling to wash the feet of peasants. Put to death by the authorities of the day as a subversive radical.

Seems even then to authority, the only good Jesus is a dead Jesus you can mythologize but not have to deal with.

I can/t believe that commie hippy; feeding and curing folks. Consorting with the have nots and prostitutes. Not wearing shoes. Long haired, bearded, unkempt. Turned over the tables of the money changers. Kneeling to wash the feet of peasants. Put to death by the authorities of the day as a subversive radical.

Seems even then to authority, the only good Jesus is a dead Jesus you can mythologize but not have to deal with.

It's so ironic.

You have nothing to do with either Jesus, or who might or might not be accepted. You may throw yourself where ever you like. Have you considered out a 16th story window?

If there was a heaven and if was full of people like you, wouldn't that make hell redundant?
No, because there is a difference between a repentant and saved by Grace sinner, and an Unrepentant Rebellious Sinner. God purges sin from the repentant sinner and they become sinless and perfect, but The Unrepentant and Unwilling He has to dispose of like Yesterday's Garbage and He throws them in Hell. That's where you are going if you don't change.

You have nothing to do with either Jesus, or who might or might not be accepted. You may throw yourself where ever you like. Have you considered out a 16th story window?
I am only repeating The Message of Christ. You cannot enter Heaven unless by Christ, and unless you are Born Again and accept The Gift of Christ and The Salvation of Messiah.

What a surprise. Trump is like a fish on the deck of a boat just flopping around. His poll number will continue to dive. There is no cure for Trump's incompetence.

No, because there is a difference between a repentant and saved by Grace sinner, and an Unrepentant Rebellious Sinner. God purges sin from the repentant sinner and they become sinless and perfect, but The Unrepentant and Unwilling He has to dispose of like Yesterday's Garbage and He throws them in Hell. That's where you are going if you don't change.
No, sharing any space with the likes of self-absorbed self-righteous pricks is a hell of sorts, one that can easily be avoided via social distancing. It's not just for retroviral pandemics anymore.

I am only repeating The Message of Christ. You cannot enter Heaven unless by Christ, and unless you are Born Again and accept The Gift of Christ and The Salvation of Messiah.
You're no good at it.

Right, so when did god boot lying from the sin list? Because you do that a lot.

So now Rasmussen is a legitimate poll to the left shocking. The poll result it’s self is not I suspect any President regardless of party would see similar numbers in the current situation.

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)
when do you figure out that there are no communists except those with a gun to their head in communist countries? You live on an imaginary planet of total misinformation and ridiculous scandals and conspiracy theories....

So now Rasmussen is a legitimate poll to the left shocking. The poll result it’s self is not I suspect any President regardless of party would see similar numbers in the current situation.
Direction of Country Economist/YouGov Right Direction 35, Wrong Track 56 Wrong Track +21
Tuesday, March 17
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Reuters/Ipsos Biden 48, Sanders 39, Gabbard 2 Biden +9
2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination Morning Consult Biden 58, Sanders 37, Gabbard 3 Biden +21
President Trump Job Approval NPR/PBS/Marist Approve 43, Disapprove 50

I don't believe it ever WAS 51%

I don't either.

Of course not. You just pushed a poll saying 51%...but you dont believe it. You have grown so used to lying that you dont even try to hide it anymore.

Lately I'm beginning to think reading comprehension may be more contagious than COVID-19

How about another poll..that you dont believe?

I just posted a poll I do not believe. Are you really not getting this?

I got it. Truth is irrelevant to you.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

You should ignore MOST polls today.. They are gone with the rotary phone.... There is a NEW breed of polling that had ADAPTED to the way people live today... Companies like "Survey Monkey" VET a whole mountain of people and continue to poll THEM and revise their accumulated responses... THIS is far more accurate sampling because more is KNOWN about the respondents..

The LOYAL party whackos are now a minority... The folks who CLAIM party allegiance are now outnumbered by the ones that dont... Gets harder to FIND true Dems or Repubs and most of the older polling outfits simply PUSH people into one one barrel or another...

And "phones" are more complicated.. 1/2 the folks in Hillbilly Hollywood have cell numbers OUTSIDE this zipcode...

I know I just completely wasted 4 minutes of my time replying to you...:happy-1: But I hope you pause long enough to REALIZE why so many folks are telling you the "polls" are crap... It's because they are.... Until ALL the polling giants wake up to the 21st century at least....

I don't either.

Of course not. You just pushed a poll saying 51%...but you dont believe it. You have grown so used to lying that you dont even try to hide it anymore.

Lately I'm beginning to think reading comprehension may be more contagious than COVID-19

How about another poll..that you dont believe?

I just posted a poll I do not believe. Are you really not getting this?

I got it. Truth is irrelevant to you.

It's very important to me. I'm just showing you guys a poll that wingnuts post whenever the president (as rare as it is) is over 50%. According to the poll that Trumpbots like he's now under 7. Sorry if you don't like it.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

You should ignore MOST polls today.. They are gone with the rotary phone.... There is a NEW breed of polling that had ADAPTED to the way people live today... Companies like "Survey Monkey" VET a whole mountain of people and continue to poll THEM and revise their accumulated responses... THIS is far more accurate sampling because more is KNOWN about the respondents..

The LOYAL party whackos are now a minority... The folks who CLAIM party allegiance are now outnumbered by the ones that dont... Gets harder to FIND true Dems or Repubs and most of the older polling outfits simply PUSH people into one one barrel or another...

And "phones" are more complicated.. 1/2 the folks in Hillbilly Hollywood have cell numbers OUTSIDE this zipcode...

I know I just completely wasted 4 minutes of my time replying to you...:happy-1: But I hope you pause long enough to REALIZE why so many folks are telling you the "polls" are crap... It's because they are.... Until ALL the polling giants wake up to the 21st century at least....

I didn't pick Rasmussen, the wingnuts who keep promoting the poll but only when Trump is above 50% did, so talk to them. SurveyMonkey on the other hand doesn't exactly have a great reputation.

Pollster Ratings

Grade: D-

What you should do is look at a multitude of polling, not just pick out your favorites, dingbat.

Forum List

Back