Rasmussen New Poll out Today

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

I don't believe it ever WAS 51%

I don't either.

Of course not. You just pushed a poll saying 51%...but you dont believe it. You have grown so used to lying that you dont even try to hide it anymore.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

I don't either.

Of course not. You just pushed a poll saying 51%...but you dont believe it. You have grown so used to lying that you dont even try to hide it anymore.

Lately I'm beginning to think reading comprehension may be more contagious than COVID-19

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

I don't either.

Lately I'm beginning to think reading comprehension may be more contagious than COVID-19

How about another poll..that you dont believe?

Obama was at 49% on this same day in his Presidency. Trump is at 46%. Considering the pandemic that's not to bad.

And the concerted attack by the democrat party members of the press, the late night comedians, hollywood............

Within the MOE of where your Messiah Barry Hussein was at the same point.

Oops!

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

I don't either.

I just posted a poll I do not believe. Are you really not getting this?

I don't either.

No one really puts much stock in a pathological liar who roots for America and my President to fail.

The whole point of the enemy democrat created hysteria is to keep Trump from being reelected.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

How is your definition of a communist and a capitalist distinguish between the two?

I don't either.

No one really puts much stock in a pathological liar who roots for America and my President to fail.

Or you could stay on topic.

Perhaps you could stay out of Hell, if you repented of your sins, like lying, slander, and all manner of false accusations.

God has so many mind readers, I let them talk to themselves.

Perhaps you could stay out of Hell, if you repented of your sins, like lying, slander, and all manner of false accusations.

God reads your mind and your heart and knows what is in it.
Fock you, you're out of your jurisdiction.

The whole point of the enemy democrat created hysteria is to keep Trump from being reelected.

Why would it be implausible for there to be anti-Trump elements at the CDC or the FDA? The FBI, CIA, and the State Department leadership used fake information paid for and created by the DNC and hilary to get illegal FISA warrants, they used it to initiate a years long investigation by a special prosecutor, and managed to get Trump impeached....yet some believe it is beyond the pale to think that those same elements don't exist at the CDC...when Rod Rosensteins sister works there? That it would be beyond the pale to think anti-Trump elements at the CDC may be providing false information to support the democrat party and the democrat party members of the press to shut down the U.S. economy, push us into a depression, simply to make Trump lose in November.....that, somehow, is beyond the pale even after all they have already done not only to Trump but to General Flynn, Carter Page, Justice Kavanaugh? We need to take this on before they wreck the country.

Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

Why would it be implausible for there to be anti-Trump elements at the CDC or the FDA? The FBI, CIA, and the State Department leadership used fake information paid for and created by the DNC and hilary to get illegal FISA warrants, they used it to initiate a years long investigation by a special prosecutor, and managed to get Trump impeached....yet some believe it is beyond the pale to think that those same elements don't exist at the CDC...when Rod Rosensteins sister works there? That it would be beyond the pale to think anti-Trump elements at the CDC may be providing false information to support the democrat party and the democrat party members of the press to shut down the U.S. economy, push us into a depression, simply to make Trump lose in November.....that, somehow, is beyond the pale even after all they have already done not only to Trump but to General Flynn, Carter Page, Justice Kavanaugh? We need to take this on before they wreck the country.
Only 0.0064% of The Chinese Population ever caught this, so why The Hysteria?
It's already slowing down in China and they are lifting Travel Bans.

Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

Even Jesus F'n Christ is rolling his eyes right now.

Forum List

Back