Rasmussen: 45% of Democrats want the unvaccinated forced into "designated facilities," -- that is, concentration camps

The people who want to take away kids and build prison camps are pure evil. In this era, those people are Democrats.
Where are these prison camps, sport?

Note, again, how you have not excepted from the percentages presented.
I will admit, that on 11/2/2020 Rasmussen said there was little hope of a Trump win, but earlier they favored his winning and as far as approval polls were usually far more approving than anybody else in the business. I have figured they were in the sack for republicans in general for years.

I will admit, that on 11/2/2020 Rasmussen said there was little hope of a Trump win, but earlier they favored his winning and as far as approval polls were usually far more approving than anybody else in the business. I have figured they were in the sack for republicans in general for years.
And yet, you can present no rational basis for you disagreement with the results of the poll.
Nor will you go so far as to say you disagree with the Democrats presented in same.

Last edited:
Polls like these are conducted by calling people who still have landlines. They do not call people with cell phones. Which means these polls are becoming more and more inaccurate.
Another Democrat propagandist lying to Americans.

Democrats believe what this poll says.

Democrats will come for your kids.

Sorry pal

But there are only two ways to get out of a FEMA Vaccination Camp

Get vaccinated or a coffin
Why, are they going to execute the ones who shrug off COVID and get stronger? Are they that afraid? You know that there will be very strong survivors who will not forget who played cheerleader as they were rounded up. Might want to keep an eye open when you sleep.

His statement:
"The people who want to.... build prison camps are pure evil."
Inherent in this is the prison camps are not yet built.
Sport.
Only a nut ball thinks they are going to be built.

Why, are they going to execute the ones who shrug off COVID and get stronger? Are they that afraid? You know that there will be very strong survivors who will not forget who played cheerleader as they were rounded up. Might want to keep an eye open when you sleep.
Execute?
Covid will take care of that

Forum List

Back