Rasmussen: 45% of Democrats want the unvaccinated forced into "designated facilities," -- that is, concentration camps

Rasmussen:
If you are unvaccinated:
55% of Democrats want to fine you
59% want you confined to your home
48% want you fined/imprisoned for questioning vaccine efficacy,
45% want you forced into "designated facilities,"
46% want you digitally tracked
29% want to take your children.

I'm not sure if this is an illustration of the ignorance of democrats, their inherent authoritarian disposition, or both.
So they want to throw more Black’s and Hispanics into prison?

Sound about right…

I hope they remain aware of the threats from both the two main political parties, but I suspect that is only for independents. Partisan much?
The people who want to take away kids and build prison camps are pure evil. In this era, those people are Democrats.

Rasmussen:
If you are unvaccinated:

I'm not sure if this is an illustration of the ignorance of democrats, their inherent authoritarian disposition, or both.
Proving them Nazis

Considering what happened to the Jews in nazi germany who submitted peacefully that wont be the case in America

Government workers who try to put Americans into camps are going to need a SWAT team for backup

Rasmussen:
If you are unvaccinated:

A party of Karens.

They should move to Australia.

Considering what happened to the Jews in nazi germany who submitted peacefully that wont be the case in America

Government workers who try to put Americans into camps are going to need a SWAT team for backup
Demofks hate equality

Yes, Democrats are literally Hitler.

lol
They do have to be careful. Dividing the populace into groups, maintaining that the "out" group is responsible for the ills of society and advocating members of that group be punished by ostracization, incarceration or death is very reminiscent.

Polls like these are conducted by calling people who still have landlines. They do not call people with cell phones. Which means these polls are becoming more and more inaccurate.

That's not true. We have no landline and I've been polled over my cell phone more than once over the past few years.

Rasmussen:
If you are unvaccinated:

Of course they do! Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

Forum List

Back