Rashida Tlaib Now Supports Trump

Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan on Friday accused President Joe Biden of supporting a Palestinian “genocide” and warned that Americans will remember when he’s up for reelection next year how he responded to the Israel-Hamas war.

So, if she doesn't support Biden and encourages people like her to vote against Biden, I guess that means she will be helping to support Trump getting re-elected. Any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. And Democrats were foaming at the mouth recently over Republican infighting. Karma's a bitch.
You have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Trump is the one who instituted the Muslim ban. I seriously doubt Tlaib is jumping on that bigoted bandwagon.

Just because someone is not going to vote for Biden does not mean they will vote for Trump.

Just as me not voting for Trump does not mean I am voting for Biden.

As I have said many times before, our elections going forward are going to be determined by how many voters the other team can convince to stay home.

Rashida Tlaib Now Supports Trump​

So does our cleaner and the local fish monger .

So What ?

You have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Trump is the one who instituted the Muslim ban. I seriously doubt Tlaib is jumping on that bigoted bandwagon.

Just because someone is not going to vote for Biden does not mean they will vote for Trump.

As I have said many times before, our elections going forward are going to be determined by how many voters the other team can convince to stay home.
As adults understand, you can still criticize some things that a candidate does and still vote for him.

They will all still be voting for biden.

You didn't read my post. I said that any vote taken away from Biden helps Trump. She is trying to take votes away from Biden.

You didn't read my post. I said that any vote taken away from Biden helps Trump. She is trying to take votes away from Biden.
She is criticizing Biden. In the world of normal adults, we criticize our leaders even after and before voting for them.

It's different from what happens in Trumplandia.

Just because I don't vote for Biden in no way means I support Trump. Just as my not voting for Trump does not mean I support Biden.

I refuse to support either one of them.

Biden is only responding to the fact that America getting into an expanded war will leave America practically friendless.

The rest of the world is very close to stopping buying into the Zionist lies that only work if it the apartheid regime can get sympathy.

And now the crimes committed against the Jews is paling in comparision to the crimes committed by the Jews themselves.

Biden, on behalf of America, is trying to save the situation and the Zionists aren't being cooperative enough.
~~~~~~
Indeed, your acceptance of the terrorist attack by Hamas on Israeli civilians is noted. You're like the woman who was smacked down in this
Tik Tock vid....

She is criticizing Biden. In the world of normal adults, we criticize our leaders even after and before voting for them.

It's different from what happens in Trumplandia.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, you didn't read the article. She is threatening Biden that if he keeps on being pro-Israel, there will be consequences with her and her supporters at election time. That means they won't be voting for him.

Just because I don't vote for Biden in no way means I support Trump. Just as my not voting for Trump does not mean I support Biden.

I refuse to support either one of them.
A vote not for Biden helps Trump get re-elected and I'm so glad you and others can't figure that out.

Call it logic stretched to the breaking point when a democrat politician who dares to criticize Biden is presumed to be a Trump supporter. It ain't gonna happen..

Forum List

Back