What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Randian Paul Boldly Going Where He's Been

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
What's wrong with auditing the Privately Owned agency that controls monetary policy?

Who would be against that? Oh yeah, the Bankers who control the Fed.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with auditing the Privately Owned agency that controls monetary policy?

It's yet another example of libertarian lunacy.

OP
bendog

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And it is not in reality privately owned. I'm not against transparency, but that is imo not Randian Paul's real objective. Whether he still retains some allegiance to his fantasy about the gold standard's effectiveness, I have no idea. But, he is pandering to his Von Mises Inst base.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
And it is not in reality privately owned. I'm not against transparency, but that is imo not Randian Paul's real objective. Whether he still retains some allegiance to his fantasy about the gold standard's effectiveness, I have no idea. But, he is pandering to his Von Mises Inst base.
yep kaz Toro CrusaderFrank

SOME secrecy is needed to protect our currency from being manipulated by adversaries like the Repubs Golden Boy :up: Vladamir.

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score

Typical far left drone and their wanting the government to control every aspect of a persons life without any over sight..

Kosh

Quick Look Over There!
Reaction score

SOME secrecy is needed to protect our currency from being manipulated by adversaries like the Repubs Golden Boy :up: Vladamir.
:trolls:

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
If you don't want the Fed Audited then you shouldn't support ANY Government Agency being audited either.

Yes I know, the Fed isn't a Government Agency.

OP
bendog

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between transparency and politicians of EITHER party pressuring the Fed to promote employment or growth or reduce inflation or achieve any other economic result that will benefit it to the detriment of the other party. To Randian Paul, I don't think there's any issue beyond pandering.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If you only grasped that the Fed is a regressive tax, but you don't and never will because you are not a liberal, you are an authoritarian leftist. An authoritarian leftist like you would say what you did, a true liberal would demand we shut down the fed and send them home.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Fed is a criminal, organization crime enterprise which steals trillions from the American people.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score

The Fed is a criminal, organization crime enterprise which steals trillions from the American people.
:link: :slap:

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:link: :slap:

I'll make you a deal. You convince a Christian that Jesus wasn't real and I'll convince you to question the government. Let me know how you do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List