Randian Paul Boldly Going Where He's Been

What's wrong with auditing the Privately Owned agency that controls monetary policy?

Who would be against that? Oh yeah, the Bankers who control the Fed.

And it is not in reality privately owned. I'm not against transparency, but that is imo not Randian Paul's real objective. Whether he still retains some allegiance to his fantasy about the gold standard's effectiveness, I have no idea. But, he is pandering to his Von Mises Inst base.

And it is not in reality privately owned. I'm not against transparency, but that is imo not Randian Paul's real objective. Whether he still retains some allegiance to his fantasy about the gold standard's effectiveness, I have no idea. But, he is pandering to his Von Mises Inst base.
yep kaz Toro CrusaderFrank

SOME secrecy is needed to protect our currency from being manipulated by adversaries like the Repubs Golden Boy :up: Vladamir.

What's wrong with auditing the Privately Owned agency that controls monetary policy?

It's yet another example of libertarian lunacy.

Typical far left drone and their wanting the government to control every aspect of a persons life without any over sight..

SOME secrecy is needed to protect our currency from being manipulated by adversaries like the Repubs Golden Boy :up: Vladamir.
:trolls:

If you don't want the Fed Audited then you shouldn't support ANY Government Agency being audited either.

Yes I know, the Fed isn't a Government Agency.

There's a difference between transparency and politicians of EITHER party pressuring the Fed to promote employment or growth or reduce inflation or achieve any other economic result that will benefit it to the detriment of the other party. To Randian Paul, I don't think there's any issue beyond pandering.

It's yet another example of libertarian lunacy.

If you only grasped that the Fed is a regressive tax, but you don't and never will because you are not a liberal, you are an authoritarian leftist. An authoritarian leftist like you would say what you did, a true liberal would demand we shut down the fed and send them home.

The Fed is a criminal, organization crime enterprise which steals trillions from the American people.

The Fed is a criminal, organization crime enterprise which steals trillions from the American people.
:link: :slap:

:link: :slap:

I'll make you a deal. You convince a Christian that Jesus wasn't real and I'll convince you to question the government. Let me know how you do.

Forum List

Back