Rand Paul to kick off 2016 bid April 7

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I'm sure he has his birth certificate :biggrin:

Rand Paul to kick off 2016 bid April 7 with ambitious five-state tour

Rand Paul will formally declare his candidacy for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination with a five-state, five-day announcement tour next month, Republicans knowledgeable about the Kentucky senator’s plans told The Washington Times.

Mr. Paul will make his announcement first in Louisville at noon on April 7, then head to New Hampshire on April 8, Charleston, S.C., on April 9, Iowa City on April 10 and Las Vegas on April 11.

Rand Paul to kick off 2016 bid April 7 with ambitious five-state tour - Washington Times

So, he has to beat out Cruz, Trump, and Bush. And, the clown care will not be filled by those four, we are sure to get the token black man (Carson), token Women (Palin?) and token Clergyman (Huckabee). Who will be the one to convince the base that he or she is the only real conservative, and how will they make their case?

Will they sing, "bomb, bomb, bomb Iran"?

Promise to repeal Roe and the Federal Income Tax?

Cut the Depts of Education, Environmental protection and, umm, or, ah ... a third one?

Promise to build a Great Wall of the Southwest and deport every single person who has over stayed their Visa or crossed the Border illegally?

Outlawed Green and renewal energy by executive order?

Declare and end to Climate Change?

Require every voter to prove their right to vote using a US Passport?

You forgot Scott Walker....I suspect he'll be the thorn in the Dem's side

"Mr. Paul will make his announcement first in Louisville at noon on April 7, then head to New Hampshire on April 8, Charleston, S.C., on April 9, Iowa City on April 10 and Las Vegas on April 11."

Followed thereafter by saying something stupid, ignorant, and wrong.

"Mr. Paul will make his announcement first in Louisville at noon on April 7, then head to New Hampshire on April 8, Charleston, S.C., on April 9, Iowa City on April 10 and Las Vegas on April 11."

Followed thereafter by saying something stupid, ignorant, and wrong.

Well, if he wants to catch up with Hillary and Warren, he'll need to say something stupid fairly quickly.

It seems everyone and everything is a story except Rand Paul. The subject known as 2016 is boiling over with speculation and laced with intrigue. While Rand Paul is not expected to rise to the top any time soon his base is solid in a field where many love affairs are fleeting one night stands.

We are still early in this game, but if Paul decides to push hard I expect he will become a major factor as the game moves forward. Bringing together people from different factions is no easy task, but Paul is one of the few candidates I have found capable of achieving this. The article below delves into why mainstream media is bent on ignoring Rand Paul.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2015/03/rand-paul-ignored-by-media-again.html

Forum List

Back