Rand Paul Takes Down Delta Hysteria With Facts

Well. It's like this. You gotta get all of your pieces into place before going for the win. Winning is, of course, subjective. Some men want to simply hurry up and just get elected. To others winning means changing the course of history.

Takes time. Years even. But make no mistake, that seed will grow from a weed to a tree and eventually into a forest and it will bear fruit if it's watered. Running watah nevah go stale, to borrow a line from the late, great Bruce Lee. So you gotta just keep on moving.

The question is this. How long has it been? Hm? Do you know? Who are the hardest hitters today? Who really pisses you off? And why do they? Why do you fear them so much? And are you so foolish to believe you can stop them? Heh heh.

Think it through. And then ask yourself whose men are they.

Last edited:
Rand Paul wouldnt know a fact if it rolled over and pinched his nutsack.
Viktor's post with that video of rand Paul has silenced you. You can evade, you can attack Rand Paul and the network, and you can throw a fit, but you absolutely cannot demonstrate that you watched the video and slap it down with superior arguments. This is because you are silenced by something more powerful than censorship, authority, or a forum mod. Go on now, post something besides a superior argument that slaps down Rand Paul in that video. Post your next evasion, it's all you CAN do.

He is on Tucker. Has there ever been actual facts presented there? I don't trust Fauci or the CDC but I have to consider anything on Tucker with a jaundiced eye for the same reason.
Glad to see that you do not dispute the premise of the thread. Rand Paul, or Tucker.

Glad to see that you do not dispute the premise of the thread. Rand Paul, or Tucker.
Rand Paul is a liar and so is Tucker.

Everyone already knows the Delta variant is more contagious but no more deadly than the original. What Randy boy is not saying is that the viral load is going to fuck you up worse than the viral load from the original strain. Its way easier to catch it and your going to have more of it to fight off. You guys are some fucking retards if you trust Randy boy.

The premise? Do I trust Fauci or the CDC? No. Anytime Rand goes on Tucker though he loses credibility.

Rand Paul is a liar and so is Tucker.

Everyone already knows the Delta variant is more contagious but no more deadly than the original. What Randy boy is not saying is that the viral load is going to fuck you up worse than the viral load from the original strain. Its way easier to catch it and your going to have more of it to fight off. You guys are some fucking retards if you trust Randy boy.

Fauci has admitted to lying. Don't trust Rand on Tucker but I'm not sure how any can trust Fauci either.

I missed that. Was it during the Drumpf regime?

No.

He first argued that he did not see that the Wuhan lab got funding and then backtracked and said, "well it wasn't for "gain of function" research" which is still total B.S.

He is the guy that said that the price of research was worth a pandemic.

The same Rand Paul who is telling people not to get vaccinated?

Actually what he said was that since he had covid he had some natural immunity from it but would watch the stats on infections and decide from there what his best option is. He has said that the government should not force him to do anything.

It's time we all came to agreement here: THE CDC has too much power, or alternately they should be vetted and hardened realists using their power wisely for the actual benefit of the masses. Not this weirdo flip flop neurotic vacillating and then call that "science". Science proves things...the theories like say, plate tectonics or physics that put a man on the moon . My sister and neighbors got the vaccine and they all STILL got corvid. I stopped beleiving the CDC over a year ago.

Forum List

Back