Rand Paul shaking some of his Isolationist leanings?

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2014
This is the Rand Paul I could get behind...

“If I were President, I would call a joint session of Congress,” Paul told the Associated Press. “I would lay out the reasoning of why ISIS is a threat to our national security and seek congressional authorization to destroy ISIS militarily.”
Over the weekend, Paul, the AP reported, told a crowd of conservative activists in Texas at a summit organized by Americans for Prosperity that “if the president has no strategy, maybe it’s time for a new president.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/03/rand-paul-time-to-destroy-isis-militarily/#ixzz3CHaxditS

I'm glad that there are other enlightened lybyryls here who recognize that non-interventionism is, in fact, the exact same as extreme North Korean-style isolationism.

Rand Paul abandoning his "let's cut ourselves off from the rest of the planet and never talk to another non-American again" foreign policy is very telling. More and more pyyple will come to see the light as they realize that globalism is helpful, not threatening--unless you're a racist, which many conservatards are.

Forum List

Back