Rand Paul says the quiet part out loud regarding elections

You federal supremacists think no one can take care of themselves. Especially minorities. So whats the difference?
I just find it hilarious I want contributors and decent minded people to vote. That seems to really irk you federal supremacists. Probably because you are all dumbasses and dont want to lose your right to steal the fruits of my labor.
Faggot
Your little rap dance won't save you. You despise democracy. Just own it.

You federal supremacists think no one can take care of themselves. Especially minorities. So whats the difference?
I just find it hilarious I want contributors and decent minded people to vote. That seems to really irk you federal supremacists. Probably because you are all dumbasses and dont want to lose your right to steal the fruits of my labor.
Faggot

Ok. Make those who risked all the only ones to vote. Veterans only voting.

Unless you think any civilian who never risked their life for the nation is more qualified than a Vet.

Unless you think any civilian who never risked their life for the nation is more qualified than a Vet.
Someone has already brought that up. I said it was worth a conversation 👍

That’s not the point. Want to vote, don’t commit a felony and get a job and pay your taxes! If you can’t invest in the country, stay home

The only proven cases of voter fraud that occurred in 2020 were committed by Trumpers.
One was a woman who tried to vote in person after already sending in a mail in ballot. She claimed the mail in ballot was stolen, but when they told her she would need to sign a paper voiding her mail in ballot, she got upset. She obviouly wanted to try and vote twice.

The other was a guy from Nevada who forged his dead wife's name on a ballot. He's facing felony identity fraud and felony election fraud charges.

Faggot
What makes you think you're decent person?
There are plenty of dickheads who vote Republican but you don't say anything about them. Apparently it's only democrats who don't are faggots and losers. Yeah sure buddy. You're a primebexam0le of that.

There are plenty of dickheads who vote Republican but you don't say anything about them. Apparently it's only democrats who don't are faggots and losers. Yeah sure buddy. You're a primebexam0le of that.
I know there are.
You try to paint me in some hacked out corner, and it just isnt there.
I know you despise people that cherish liberty :thup:

I know there are.
You say you want "fewer people to vote".

Of course, this is just a weaselly lie by a sniveling little snake of a man, as the truth is:

You want fewer people to vote who vote for things you don't like.

that's all. You are not clever, or original. Just another dumbfuck who thinks he happened upon the unoriginal idea of authoritarianism all by himself.

Rings don’t count?

I know there are.

Why would democrats not cherish liberty? You didn't mind them fighting and dying you for the country and paying their taxes yet now you call them un American and want communism.
The liberty you speak of is all over the the world. America didn't invent it. It's your type of violent fascism they don't want and the voters showed you.

Faggot
This is the bizarre, depraved perception conservatives have of America – a country founded by white, wealthy, landowners for white, wealthy landowners only, where ‘democracy’ is solely for white, wealthy landowners, and where white, wealthy landowners alone are allowed to participate in the political process.

This is the bizarre, depraved perception conservatives have of America – a country founded by white, wealthy, landowners for white, wealthy landowners only, where ‘democracy’ is solely for white, wealthy landowners, and where white, wealthy landowners alone are allowed to participate in the political process.

White MALE wealthy landowners. They’re certainly not willing to let women into positions of power.

Forum List

Back