Rand Paul: Right-to-work laws 'would be great for the country'...will introduce legislation on that this week!

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

He was still a better option than Petersen.

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

If you ignored me the first time, you will the next time also.

LOL, stupid Democrat tricks. Argue then claim you already answered a question that you didn't.

Game, set, match. Talk to you later, LOL. What a stupid douche. Claims to be a libertarian who can't think of a single thing you disagree with Democrats on. That's classic

I also never claimed to be a libertarian. I said I voted for the Libertarian because she was the best candidate. You simply can not be honest. I clearly said I was (I).

You're such a liar:

eh? If we did what Jorgensen advocates I would not have to take other positions. We didn't have a Libertarian convention this time but in 2016 I was the official photographer for the states Libertarian Convention.

I support STOPPING all bail outs. I support STOPPING the massive give aways to the markets. If we will not do that then I'm going to support those being harmed by those policies.

edit.....link doesn't seem to be working.

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

LOL, stupid Democrat tricks. Argue then claim you already answered a question that you didn't.

Game, set, match. Talk to you later, LOL. What a stupid douche. Claims to be a libertarian who can't think of a single thing you disagree with Democrats on. That's classic

I also never claimed to be a libertarian. I said I voted for the Libertarian because she was the best candidate. You simply can not be honest. I clearly said I was (I).

You're such a liar:

eh? If we did what Jorgensen advocates I would not have to take other positions. We didn't have a Libertarian convention this time but in 2016 I was the official photographer for the states Libertarian Convention.

I support STOPPING all bail outs. I support STOPPING the massive give aways to the markets. If we will not do that then I'm going to support those being harmed by those policies.

In WV.

You're such a liar:

In WV.

When you settle on a position let me know

And if they want to spend their days in a coal mine for low pay and crappy benefits who are we to stop them?
yes, in lib la la land its better for them to lay around all day on welfare boozing it up or consuming meth

The coal mines are phasing out.
Why, doesent cosl burn anymore?

its stupid liberal policy that's killing the coal mines

Progress is. Do you yearn for whale oil still?
I figured you were a progressive,,

Much like Henry Ford when he set out to help people replace their horses.
thats not progressive thats advancing technology naturally,,

Progress which is decided by a freaked out greenie mob is actually regressive

Coal is still a viable energy source

but it was decided during the first obama administration to kill coal by making it unaffordable to consumers

Much like Henry Ford when he set out to help people replace their horses.
Did he shoot all the horses so that the public had no choice except to buy his cars?

thats what liberals have done with coal

Progress which is decided by a freaked out greenie minority is actually regressive

Coal is still a viable energy source

but it was decided during the first obama administration to kill coal by making it unaffordable to consumers

Horses are still a viable way of transport.

Horses are still a viable way of transport.
Yes, the Amish still use them.

but if green wackos go to their farms and kill the horses what happens to the Amish then?

Last edited:
How is it the same people who claim to be against immigration to help wages support right to work which has the opposite effect?
wages are a result of supply and demand

too many workers seeking too few jobs means wages go down

there's something called DEMOCRACY. someone remind Rand!
Right to Work is the essence of democracy

closed union shops are like gulags
Curse them good union wages.

Curse those corrupt unions for extorting money from the working-class, then giving it to Democrat politicians. Curse them too for driving the cost of goods and services so high, that companies are forced to outsource, just so they can stay in business.

Rand Paul is from Texas. They as most of the South is open shop. That means anyone can get a job. Why do you think the South has been so successful and productive, while the North has stagnated for decades?

Labor unions.
I haven’t seen this success you speak of. Please share a link.
You live in the ghetto?

Forum List

Back