Rand Paul: Right-to-work laws 'would be great for the country'...will introduce legislation on that this week!

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

He was still a better option than Petersen.

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

If you ignored me the first time, you will the next time also.

You've never answered my question. I asked how you're a libertarian with ISSUES. Not who you claim to support and who you don't support. And saying Johnson is better than the major party candidates does not make him a libertarian either

Republican governor noting how Corporate tax cuts, Right to work legislation and prevailing wage failed at attracting business.
Republican?

I think the correct term is RINO, republican in name only

Cole, a Republican, ran for governor in 2016 and was defeated by Justice, a businessman who ran as a Democrat. During the campaign, Justice called on the Legislature to put a repeal of prevailing wage and right to work issues up for a statewide vote

Justice switched parties six months after being sworn into office but did not promise to adhere to Republican principles, saying “Jim is still going to be Jim.”

Republicans serving in the Senate today defended the right-to-work and prevailing wage policies.

Calling himself a libertarian is just a disguise

he’s a biden lover who is too ashamed to say so

Yes, that was classic how I asked her how she's a libertarian NOT a Democrat and she picked thinks that sounds libertarian but that a Democrat would say

I'm male. Jorgensen was a better choice than Biden or Trump. Bottom line. I was one of the first to condemn Biden's pick of Harris. Harris is the very face of what the protests were over.

She enforced charging people she knew that were innocent and that is something I could never support.

You sure bicker a lot for a guy. Not liking Harris is good, but you're still avoiding issues.

You're just arguing by who you claim to have voted for, who you don't support. It's frankly easy as shit for an actual libertarian to disagree with Democrats, and you can't.

So why did you object when I said you are a Democrat if you can't disagree with them?

Read my reply to you and reply to my reply.

I'm asking for issues, not references.

How are you NOT a Democrat? Even when I asked you how you're a libertarian, you picked issues a Democrat would claim to agree with

I stated an issue.

Thank god I live in Florida that is a Right to Work state.

Unions suck.

Piss on the filthy Unions!

There's nothing not libertarian about enforcing immigration laws. Defense is a legitimate government function.

The Libertarian Party doesn't own the term libertarian. They like to play with that they are actually anarchists. It's one of the main reasons I won't register with the party

Considering the fact that the Libertarian Party has nominated RINO's like Bill Weld for high office, tells me what their ideology actually is in the current era. Hardcore Republican Moderation. Weld, BTW, endorsed Sleepy Joe in 2020.

Yes. Not to mention Bob Barr or Gary Johnson who clearly aren't libertarian either

Gary Johnson walks into the room. No followers. All by himself. Jeans and sneakers. He gives his speech and is asked when was the last time he got high. He answered honestly. He said two weeks ago.

Johnson did quite a bit to make the party more visible. I understand why he picked Weld. He was done with running and looked for the money to make his exit.

Johnson is still not a libertarian. I voted for Harry Browne (twice) and Bandarik because they were libertarians.

Note you still can't think of anything you disagree with Democrats on whether it's libertarian or not

You've never answered my question. I asked how you're a libertarian with ISSUES. Not who you claim to support and who you don't support. And saying Johnson is better than the major party candidates does not make him a libertarian either

It's in my reply. If you didnt bother to read it then you aren't going to now either.

LOL, stupid Democrat tricks. Argue then claim you already answered a question that you didn't.

Game, set, match. Talk to you later, LOL. What a stupid douche. Claims to be a libertarian who can't think of a single thing you disagree with Democrats on. That's classic

Republican governor noting how Corporate tax cuts, Right to work legislation and prevailing wage failed at attracting business.
Republican?

I think the correct term is RINO, republican in name only

Cole, a Republican, ran for governor in 2016 and was defeated by Justice, a businessman who ran as a Democrat. During the campaign, Justice called on the Legislature to put a repeal of prevailing wage and right to work issues up for a statewide vote

Justice switched parties six months after being sworn into office but did not promise to adhere to Republican principles, saying “Jim is still going to be Jim.”

Republicans serving in the Senate today defended the right-to-work and prevailing wage policies.

LOL, always with this excuse. All the same it is an example of the things you are promoting that did NOT work.

LOL, stupid Democrat tricks. Argue then claim you already answered a question that you didn't.

Game, set, match. Talk to you later, LOL. What a stupid douche. Claims to be a libertarian who can't think of a single thing you disagree with Democrats on. That's classic

I also never claimed to be a libertarian. I said I voted for the Libertarian because she was the best candidate. You simply can not be honest. I clearly said I was (I).

there's something called DEMOCRACY. someone remind Rand!
pretty sad in this country you have to pass a law to get the right to work without being extorted by a group of thugs for a part of your paycheck,,,

we arent a democracy,,,
There's another side to the coin: Prohibiting labor from forming a united front that negotiates with capital is not democracy.

I appreciate that unions can be abusive but at least you have an input with how the union is run. If you think you are going to do better against corporate executives, good luck.

"Right to work, my ass".
we arent a democracy and neither are unions,, and you have no say how they use your dues when they donate to politicians,,, unless of course youre a dem cause that all they donate too,,
Seriously friend, dems are just people, some good, some bad. Quit looking for a stereotype on which to pin your problems.
the repubes are just as much a problem,, and both have nothing to do with the problem,,

truth is a right to work state means I am not FORCED against my will to join a union to get a job,,
I understand but no one is forcing you into an occupation dominated by union workers who made a lawful decision to negotiate with an employer by presenting a united front (a union).

No one forces the employer to contract with the union. They do it for reasons negotiated in a FREE MARKET.

You should have read your source more carefully
Justice is a RINO who never supported RTW in the first place

Reg-Herald: You've talked in the past about repealing the Right To Work law and reinstating prevailing wage, are you going to stick with that? Would that create friction immediately with the Republican caucus that might prevent you from getting some things done?

Justice: I would never have passed the Right to Work Law. I think it was awful to take wages out of our people's pockets. To talk about repealing the passage of that ... I run 152 different businesses. I'm everywhere, and I talk to a lot of people. I've never had someone tell me they would bring their business to West Virginia if we had a Right to Work law.

I wish we could get prevailing wage back in order to put money in people's pockets, but I think the Right to Work law was nothing more than grandstanding, and I don't agree with it at all.

In no way should govt assistance be stopped for able bodied americans doing the jobs of illegals. You want them to work then pay them a bunch more than the illegals....for the same work. What is it with the anti worker sentiment?

Because they didn't work.
Bullshit

Clueless democrats in WV think economics is just a snap of the fingers.

companies need time to respond to major changes such as new Right to Work laws

"Just wait a few decades, you'll see, until then shut up about your pay cut".
Better a pay cut than having no job a all

Few if any big corporations are willing to invest billions of dollars in a state only to be trapped by unreasonable union demands

New Topics

Forum List

Back